Question D3D GetRenderTargetData -> Clean Surface

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
Yeah Hey Guys,

on the Game i play (The War Z), the Server sends a Request to the Client and take a Screenshot and sends it to the Server.
The Problem is, whenever i have Chams or ESP on it will be send to the Server and they Bann me.

At the Moment i search for a solution to protect my Hack with a Clean ScreenShot Protection, so my Hack will not be shown on the Screenshot.

I tryed to get the Surface of the Game BEVOR my Hack draws (120 fps) and then if the Screenshot will be requested it puts the Clean Surface to the RenderTarget.

I allready got a "BLACK SCREEN" but i want the Normal Game Render Stuff (objects, players usw.)
I got some help from another but dont know how to implement it -.-'

Here is it:
ss (2013-01-11 at 07.57.17).png
(Link to the Thread: Click heeeereeee

Actually it shows this:
Screen_11002013_195059.jpg

I hope anyone can help me <.<

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
Is the game using punkbuster? I'm aware that PB uses screen shotting. If so, there's bypasses for it out there already.

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
Well the only changes was set in the d3ddevice.cpp

https://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=LHL2dKeG

GetRenderTargetData_h is above the EndScene.

And no its not using Punkbuster =D
Its just a Serverside Screenshot request.
I dont care if something gets Black, but for my Hack i want a Clean Screenshot without the stuff drawn by my Hack -.-'

Added a few other things - D3D returns allways a Black Screen

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
I don't see where you're displaying a black screen? I might have missed something? Oo
EndScene
C++:
if(framecounter == maxframes){
	framecounter = 0;
	LPDIRECT3DSURFACE9 pRenderTarget = NULL;
	m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderTarget(0, &pRenderTarget);	//Gets the rendered surface from the game's device
	GetRenderTargetData_h(m_pD3Ddev, pRenderTarget, pBuf); //Copies rendered surface to memory
}
I dont know if it happens that i get a Black Screen because nothing gets rendered b4 or anything else.

In the hook initialisation i try to read something
Code:
IDirect3DSurface9* pRenderTarget;
D3DSURFACE_DESC VDesc;

m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderTarget(0, &pRenderTarget);
pRenderTarget->GetDesc(&VDesc);
pRenderTarget->Release();

HRESULT ret = m_pD3Ddev->CreateOffscreenPlainSurface(VDesc.Width, VDesc.Height, VDesc.Format, D3DPOOL_SYSTEMMEM, &pBuf, NULL);
I think it has something to do with the COPS but yeah - i dont know -.-'

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
Try making:

if( framecounter == maxframes )
{
}
else
{
// Draw Menu n' shit.
}

Just to get rid of the drawings when screenshot is taking.

EDIT: I'll check why when the screenshot is taking the screen goes black.
Well i saw it has nothing to do with the framecounter so if i let the framecounter blank then my menü gets drawn and then it deactiave and activate it again, but just once :D

Whenever i take a Screen still a Black Screen <.<

Edit:

Haha okay i comment all out and what happens - still black screen xD
It seems something else has to do with the Screenshot because if i inject something - black screenshot, if not - normal screenshot <.<

Last edited:

iKasu

Jan 5, 2013
Sorry but this helped me not -.-'
The Problem i have is GetRenderTargetData

C++:
HRESULT D3DAPI GetRenderTargetData_h(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, IDirect3DSurface9 *pRenderTarget, IDirect3DSurface9 *pDestSurface)
{
    return D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface(pDestSurface, NULL, NULL, pBuf, NULL, NULL, D3DX_FILTER_NONE, 0);
}
actually i load it so:

C++:
	GetRenderTargetData_h(m_pD3Ddev, pRenderTarget, pBuf); //Copies rendered surface to memory
m_pD3Ddev is my d3d device, pRenderTarget should be the Destination in Memory via GRTD_h and pBuf is the actual Surface.

If i safe it normal via D3DXSaveSurfaceToFile("C:\\bla.png", D3DXIFF_PNG, pDestSurface, NULL, NULL);
i have a clean Surface, without my Hack! <- Exaclty this is what i want =)
But yeah , if i do a screen - Black -.-'

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.