Solved D3D Cursor Bug

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Hi. I know I asked a lot of things in few days. I want the learn all the ways that can be done flawless menu. My problam is when I do point to cursor then get cursor obviously. But when I click in game then I dragging to menu "without clicking" then it's interracting with checkbox, tab, I mean everything. I thinked if I disable games mouse but I don't know how to do that. Then if when I click insert or whatever the show menu key then it will pause the game but I failed. How can I solve? I did little digging and this is common issue.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Sounds like a mousedown message was sent without their being a corresponding mouseup message.

Either way, most of what you're asking is handled through the Windows Procedure fuction.

Learn about messages which is essentially how most applications process input.
Mouse Input

The more you know about how stuff works under normal conditions, the easier it'll become to figure out how to use it for your own needs.

If the game uses something like DirectInput then you might have to start hooking certain functions.
I've hooked GetCursorPos before to move my own d3d cursor while the "real" cursor is locked to the center of the screen by the game.
It can be slightly different depending on the game so you may have to try a few different things.

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Oneshot explained that in his video, again............
Bad practice tho as he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.