Solved Custom delays for triggerbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
Hello there. i would like to know how can i make custom delays for shooting with every weapon and disable some of them (grenades,c4,knife)

i tried to google cs go c++ custom delays,cs go custom delays,csgo triggerbot weapons

like 10 pages of every searching, nothing about it at all, so i ask here, im sorry i want to know too much but i started to like cp+

so my actual code is

C++:
#include <Windows.h>  
#include <iostream> 
#include "HackProcess.h" 

// all credits to simonpaa , he helped me A LOT with this.
//Create our 'hooking' and process managing object
CHackProcess fProcess;

using namespace std;

const DWORD Player_Base = 0xA6DA14;//0x00574560;
const DWORD teamOffset = 0xF0;
const DWORD healthOffset = 0xFC;
const DWORD EntLoopDist = 0x10;
#define F6_Key 0x75
const DWORD dw_mTeamOffset = 0xF0;//client

int NumOfPlayers = 32;
const DWORD dw_crosshairOffs = 0x23F8;//Client.dll
const DWORD EntityPlayer_Base = 0x4A10384;
const DWORD Health = 0xFC;

const DWORD EntityLoopDistance = 0x10;

struct MyPlayer_t
{
	DWORD CLocalPlayer;
	int Team;
	int CrosshairEntityID;
	int Health;
	void ReadInformation()
	{

ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + Player_Base), &CLocalPlayer, sizeof(DWORD), 0);
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(CLocalPlayer + dw_mTeamOffset), &Team, sizeof(int), 0);
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(CLocalPlayer + dw_crosshairOffs), &CrosshairEntityID, sizeof(int), 0);
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(CBaseEntity + Health), &health, sizeof(int), 0);
	}
}MyPlayer;

//Stores our enemy data
struct PlayerList_t
{
	DWORD CBaseEntity;
	int Team;

void ReadInformation(int Player)
	{

ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + EntityPlayer_Base + (Player * EntityLoopDistance)), &CBaseEntity, sizeof(DWORD), 0);
		ReadProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(CBaseEntity + dw_mTeamOffset), &Team, sizeof(int), 0);
	}
}PlayerList[32];

void Triggerbot(void) // THIS IS OUT TRIGGERBOT FUNCTION WE MADE.
{
	if (CrosshairEntityID > 0 && CrosshairEntityID < 32 < 32 && PlayerList[i].Team != MyPlayer.team && PlayerList[i].health < 1)) // HERE WE KINDA SCAN/SEARCH FOR THE OFFSET VALUE GO UP, IF THE OFFSET GOES TO 1.2.3.. WE GOT AN PLAYER WE CAN SHOOT. YOU CAN ADD SO IT CHECK FOR YOUR TEAMMATES AND LIFE THAT MIGTH BE GOOD :)
	{
		Sleep(5);
		mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, 0); // THE KEY WILL BE PRESS DOWN LIKE U WILL DO WHEN U PLAY.
		Sleep(5); // 
		mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0); // THE KEY PRESS UP.
	}
}

int main()
{
	Sleep(1);
	fProcess.RunProcess();
	Sleep(1);
	cout << "Fleepisgod(csgorunning)" << endl;
	Sleep(1);

while (!GetAsyncKeyState(F6_Key)) // or for(;;)
	{

MyPlayer.ReadInformation();

for (int i = 0; i < NumOfPlayers; i++)
		{
			PlayerList[i].ReadInformation(i);

}
		TriggerBot(); // HERE WE CALL OUR TRIGGERBOT FUCNTION AS I SAID :)
		Sleep(1);
	}
}
i tried

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5035-CSS-weaponID-help but i dont actually understand everything right there

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
If you can, find an ID for each weapon (ex: if you have the AK in your hands, it might show A7B534. If it's a pistol, it might show C73179). Do a check that sees what weapon you're holding, and make the delay based on that. It would be best to make a class and derive each weapon as an object, entering the ID, and the delay you want for each weapon object. Have a function that loops through the objects you've made that checks the IDs with your current weapon ID, and if it matches, go to the triggerbot function. For your triggerbot function, make sure it accepts the delay amount as a parameter.

There may not actually be a weapon ID, and I probably made no sense here.

Best of luck.

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
Check out the following thread and what I wrote regarding exactly this problem.
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5887-C-CSS-Triggerbot-Help&p=28417&viewfull=1#post28417
No, i guess i didn't explain it clearly -

I want to be able to disable attacking with knife,grenade,m4

I want to make sure it will shoot with in ex. DEAGLE first shoot with like 200 delay, but in same time AK-47 will shoot without delaying and so.
or i maybe didnt understand u properly... - if so, could you give me one example?

dex73r

Jul 6, 2013
If you can, find an ID for each weapon (ex: if you have the AK in your hands, it might show A7B534. If it's a pistol, it might show C73179). Do a check that sees what weapon you're holding, and make the delay based on that. It would be best to make a class and derive each weapon as an object, entering the ID, and the delay you want for each weapon object. Have a function that loops through the objects you've made that checks the IDs with your current weapon ID, and if it matches, go to the triggerbot function. For your triggerbot function, make sure it accepts the delay amount as a parameter.

There may not actually be a weapon ID, and I probably made no sense here.

Best of luck.
i have done some CEing

i found out it does something when i change weapon every time but it does like that

// its jumping randomly, i cant find any math in this
edit

it jumps like this, i guess
knife = 8
deagle = 40

what to do with these valueS?

engine.dll+72DC88
engine.dll+72DE18

someone could help me a bit with it?

C++:
0A678AA7 - 8B 14 F5 50DBBE0A  - mov edx,[esi*8+engine.dll+72DB50]
0A678ABB - 89 0C F5 50DBBE0A  - mov [esi*8+engine.dll+72DB50],ecx
mov edx,[esi*8+0ABEDB50]

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods