Solved CSS Hack Not Detecting CSS

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

scribzz

Jul 2, 2014
I haven't coded anything in over a year and wanted to work on one of my old projects for nosteam css this weekend but i ran into a little problem. I managed to successfully compile my external base with zero errors but the hack itself can't detect css?
Then I tried another old rpm bhop hack which worked previously and that wouldn't detect css either. Now I am totally confused.

Here's the external base I was working on any help would be greatly appreciated.

main.cpp: https://pastebin.com/sqMU2a7Q

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Last edited:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I haven't coded anything in over a year and wanted to work on one of my old projects for nosteam css this weekend but i ran into a little problem. I managed to successfully compile my external base with zero errors but the hack itself can't detect css?
Then I tried another old rpm bhop hack which worked previously and that wouldn't detect css either. Now I am totally confused.

Here's the external base I was working on any help would be greatly appreciated.

main.cpp: https://pastebin.com/sqMU2a7Q
Question #1: Did you update the offsets properly?
Question #2: Are you still good at coding in C++? It may be a good idea to brush up on the basics if not.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike Source");

should be

hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Source");

scribzz

Jul 2, 2014
hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike Source");

should be

hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Source");
Changed hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Source"); still doesn't work. I looked up all the offsets today in cheat engine and olly.
I mentioned earlier that I tried to run my old rpm bhop which used to work now doesn't, same offsets for nosteam css V84(2230303)(even looked them up again because I was rusty).
I released a handful of other css hacks on unknown under I n s i g h t. Still new to c++ but not a complete nub and never ran into this problem before.
https://www.unkn0wncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-source/137013-another-simple-rpm-bhop.html
https://www.unkn0wncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-source/130687-external-nosmoke-noflash.html
Keep getting an error in the actual consoleapp itself like the cout << message if the hack doesn't detect css :C
Originally I was coding this for csgo but same problem so I tried old projects/ 3 versions of Microsoft Visual Studio. :(

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/zPNnQcO

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Messi code, yeah. If you update the offsets, the hack should work. But this code is crap and unperformant as fuck ^ 999

scribzz

Jul 2, 2014
Messi code, yeah. If you update the offsets, the hack should work. But this code is crap and unperformant as fuck ^ 999
Yeah the code might lack performance. I was using Sandaasu & Nubtiks base as an example.
The offsets are correct for my version of css nosteam.
Still doesn't explain why this code or my simple rpm bhop isn't working.. no build errors, correct offsets and hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Source");

playerbase = 0x538984
entitybase = 0x5451BC
jump = 0x34C
loopdistance = 0x10
crosshairid = 0x1478
team = 0x98
fullbright = materialsystem.dll+ 0x10E4B0
wireframe = client.dll+ 0x5350F0
nosmoke = client.dll+ 0x567048
nosky = engine.dll+ 0x5889E0
nohands = client.dll+ 0x56E748
glclear =
fps = client.dll+ 0x56B008
cheats = engine.dll+ 0x3D3D04
pure = engine.dll+ 0x3B89F0

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Yeah the code might lack performance. I was using Sandaasu & Nubtiks base as an example.
The offsets are correct for my version of css nosteam.
Still doesn't explain why this code or my simple rpm bhop isn't working.. no build errors, correct offsets and hWnd = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Source");

playerbase = 0x538984
entitybase = 0x5451BC
jump = 0x34C
loopdistance = 0x10
crosshairid = 0x1478
team = 0x98
fullbright = materialsystem.dll+ 0x10E4B0
wireframe = client.dll+ 0x5350F0
nosmoke = client.dll+ 0x567048
nosky = engine.dll+ 0x5889E0
nohands = client.dll+ 0x56E748
glclear =
fps = client.dll+ 0x56B008
cheats = engine.dll+ 0x3D3D04
pure = engine.dll+ 0x3B89F0
And again: FindWindowA( nullptr, "Counter-Strike Source" ); without the ':'

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Why are you checking if(!hWnd) inside the if(hHandle)?

You should check hWnd before calling GetWindowThreadProcessId. If you are certain the window handle is valid, I'd try calling OpenProcess with different flags. PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS can be sometimes flagged by shitty anti-viruses

scribzz

Jul 2, 2014
Visual Studio or C++ 2010. This ain't 2010 nibba. Try to run VS / your executable as administrator.. or just log where your proc fails..

The window title is "Counter-Strike Source" without the ':'
Thanks for the help gentlemen, it works now! I just ran Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 as administrator.

Cheers :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods