Download [CSS] External Flashbang Alpha Adjusting tool

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
Hi everyone!

I know I have been releasing a flashbang alpha tool before, But when CSS Updated I figured I'd make a new one instead of updating the old one.

The way it works is: It is a Windows Application (Win32 App with added GUI) With a slider, Your ingame Flashbang Alpha will be changed to the value of the slider.

Information/Advantages:
  • You can Activate it whenever you want, even if you open/close the game serval times
  • Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) Undetected

System Requirements:
  • Windows 7 - 64 / 32 bit
  • Windows XP - 64 bit

Screenshots:

VirusScans:
VirusTotal
virusscan.jotti

Attachments

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Please upload it as an attachment (packed into .zip archive). Thank you :)

Last edited:

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
edit: I messed up again... THis post was supposed to be an EDITED post of my first post haa but I accidently made a new post :3 sorry I will try to delete it whenever I find the delete button

Last edited:

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
Hi everyone!

I know I have been releasing a flashbang alpha tool before, But when CSS Updated I figured I'd make a new one instead of updating the old one.

The way it works is: It is a Windows Application (Win32 App with added GUI) With a slider, Your ingame Flashbang Alpha will be changed to the value of the slider.

Information/Advantages:
  • You can Activate it whenever you want, even if you open/close the game serval times
  • Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) Undetected

System Requirements:
  • Windows 7 - 64 / 32 bit
  • Windows XP - 64 bit

Screenshots:

VirusScans:
VirusTotal
virusscan.jotti
Could you go over why this is undetected? I still don't understand how one can be confident if something like this is undetected or not.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
hmm depense, I rly gues that this "hack" is written with the given sv_cheats which are bypassed~
and cheats which are already included in a game are mostly not detectable if you use external progs and dont inj a dll .. at least in steam games with VAC..

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
hmm depense, I rly gues that this "hack" is written with the given sv_cheats which are bypassed~
and cheats which are already included in a game are mostly not detectable if you use external progs and dont inj a dll .. at least in steam games with VAC..
I doubt sv_cheats is bypassed here, because a) there is no need b) i don't there there is a method to do sth like this just with a bypass
And this writes only in section where VAC doesn't scan, that's why is is so sure, but it actually can be detected as well, extern != secure

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I doubt sv_cheats is bypassed here, because a) there is no need b) i don't there there is a method to do sth like this just with a bypass
And this writes only in section where VAC doesn't scan, that's why is is so sure, but it actually can be detected as well, extern != secure
to a)well if you want make hack&stuff go the easiest way to reach you goal, even if its bypassing
to b) "I dont there there" ?? Well if you "think" that there is no way than its nice for your-self ;) think != know (there are more ways in css as you think.. you dont even have to make you own wh there, all included löl)

And to you last sentence: well VAC is so dirty shit* that its nearly impossible to get banned with a extern. I mean i tried around with so much stuff on css and never got banned, even if I forgot to update it löl~
And we are talking here about css sooo mostly extern = secure, otherwise you are right ~

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
to a)well if you want make hack&stuff go the easiest way to reach you goal, even if its bypassing
to b) "I dont there there" ?? Well if you "think" that there is no way than its nice for your-self ;) think != know (there are more ways in css as you think.. you dont even have to make you own wh there, all included löl)

And to you last sentence: well VAC is so dirty shit* that its nearly impossible to get banned with a extern. I mean i tried around with so much stuff on css and never got banned, even if I forgot to update it löl~
And we are talking here about css sooo mostly extern = secure, otherwise you are right ~
brinkz knows what he is talking about mate ;)

External is the new hype for beginners, and sadly has acquired a meaning of 'undetected' for many people, which isn't that true.. You want to accomplish something - you need to get into the game.. Doesn't matter separate process or not, some AC's just won't bother with scanning all of your running processes lol

Last edited:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
brinkz knows what he is talking about mate ;)

External is the new hype for beginners, and sadly has acquired a meaning of 'undetected' for many people, which isn't that true.. You want to accomplish something - you need to get into the game.. Doesn't matter separate process or not, some AC's just won't bother with scanning all of your running processes lol
I know what you mean.. if you write around in memory its detectable, but VAC is still shity xD (extern is more secure than injecting an dll.. but Im only talking right now about CSS and VAC and not games and hs in general)

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012

a) This is so false, a good hack has no needs for sv_cheats, because you can do everything BETTER without sv_cheats, Wallhack = Fucking ugly, can't chose colors, can't detect if model is visible etc. and the most common one wireframes other entites as well.
b) yeah forgot the thought, but show me a command, which actually changes the flash alpha. This is like 99,99% writing the netvar, which would be easier, even if such a command exists.

And if your hack is public the chance isn't that low and we are actually talking about a public Hack here, but since this isn't popular, it is undetected.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods