Solved CSS ESP Tutorial Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Jbizzar

Feb 16, 2014
I'm getting an errors here

char * distanceInfo = new char[ss.str().size + 1];

(267)error C3867: 'std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::size': function call missing argument list; use '&std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::size' to create a pointer to member

and on the same line I get this error

(267)error C2296: '+' : illegal, left operand has type 'unsigned int (__thiscall std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::* )(void) throw() const'

any advice, help would be much appreciated.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I'm getting an errors here

char * distanceInfo = new char[ss.str().size + 1];

(267)error C3867: 'std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::size': function call missing argument list; use '&std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::size' to create a pointer to member

and on the same line I get this error

(267)error C2296: '+' : illegal, left operand has type 'unsigned int (__thiscall std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::* )(void) throw() const'

any advice, help would be much appreciated.
if its ment to be to print later on the distance, you could use itoa as well

int iDistance = calcdistace here .. ;
char dText[33];
_itoa_s(iDistance, dText, 10);

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.