Solved CSS Download

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
We don't encourage piracy here, read the rules.

CSGO is free on Steam now

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Counter Strike Source, which you are referring to in the header is sadly payware, therefore only safe place to get it is to buy it from a valve's street merchant :trollface:

Reactions: Srch_ndstry

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah you can download torrents from internet. It's just that usually illegal stuff is downloaded using torrents and our goal here is not to promote this idea therefore such topics aren't discussed in public here.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
No, I've just played it abit

Srch_ndstry

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Oct 24, 2012
Sorry for being a total noob but could you tell me how you would go about doing the first part of the color aimbot tutorial with BFH?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Sorry for being a total noob but could you tell me how you would go about doing the first part of the color aimbot tutorial with BFH?
Here is all you need to know for that, https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?128-C-How-to-Create-a-color-AIMBOT-TUTORIAL-DIFFICULTY-5-10
Although that code can probably be greatly improved, the logic is pretty much the same for every game.

Take picture of the screen and analyse for the colors once you found the color you want then stop and lock mouse.
The color around the players is usually done through CHAMS(search my videos for it for more info or just google it)

Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Um sorry if i am a little slow but take a picture of which screen?
I mean a screen shot of your games display, for example taking all the colours of the screen pixels into an array and then analyzing it.
If your still having trouble with the logic I recommend you try and do some slightly easier hacks and then move on to other stuff such as this.

Fleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.