Solved CSS Check if player is in air [Bhop C#] + Crosshair is on enemy

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Hello,
I´m trying to create an external bhop + Triggerbot hack in C# but I have no clue how to find the addresses I need.
I´m using Cheat engine to find my values and I already created an sv_cheats bypass, but I don´t really know what I need to look for, maybe some bool values ?

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
NetVars: m_fFlags - 0x314
Searching with CE or stuff: Search 1Byte which is 0 when in air and 1 when onground ( do not duck or something like this when you search )

Id in Crosshair: Type in status in your console, search for 0 while aiming not at an entity, move your crosshair over an enemy, look up what id he has, search for it

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Tried some stuff now, still nothing :S.
Could anyone add me in steam please ? I think some live support would really help me.
My steam name is "marioarcherus"

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I just wanted to mention that Cheat Engine also provides a pause for any process it's attached to. Magnificent pointed it out to me the other day and since then been using that in place of the in game pause. Cheat engine will pause the entire process whereas with in game pauses there can still be values changing. Just a thought. :)

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Freezing the Process doesn´t really help me, isn´t there anyone who has ever tried to find those values for css ?

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Checking for player on ground / in air:
client.dll + 0x79575C ->DWORD LocalPlayer
LocalPlayer + 0x314 -> BYTE m_fFlags ( returns if player is onground, crouching, in air etc. )

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Checking for player on ground / in air:
client.dll + 0x79575C ->DWORD LocalPlayer
LocalPlayer + 0x314 -> BYTE m_fFlags ( returns if player is onground, crouching, in air etc. )
As brinkz gave you the information you'll need. I thought that this guy was making a bunny hop script from scratch. Maybe you want to check that out. :)

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Ok thanks for the information brinkz, but could you tell me how exactly you found those values ?
I want to be able to do everything myself later and I won´t if I´m not able to find such things by my own :p.

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
Unless no one shows me what exactly I did wrong I can´t do it on my own, so don´t tell me I´m not able to use cheat engine ss.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Find m_fFlags:
Attach Olly to CSS, go into client.dll, search for m_fFlags as text string, the push above the string will hold the offset.

Find LocalPlayer:
Search for your Hp, decrease it, search again and so on. If you have a few values left, search in Olly like for m_fFlags for m_iHealth. Then do a pointer scan on every address and set that the last offset has to be the offset of m_iHealth and max offsets should be 1.
One address will return 5 pointers with this offset, chose the first of them.

tinmar0

Jul 5, 2012
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts