Solved CSS can't find client.dll

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Anyone else having problems updating their hacks? The "client.dll" don't seem to be in the hl2 process?

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Still does not work, I have hl2 open. Using this "GetModuleHandle("client.dll")" it still returns nothing, does it have to be capitalized or aomething? I, however can get the address of kernel32.dll.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Are you working internally or externally? If external, you can't use GetModuleHandle, because it just for dll's loaded in your process.

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Are you working internally or externally? If external, you can't use GetModuleHandle, because it just for dll's loaded in your process.
Oh, it's external. What method are you using (if your doing external stuff)?

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
C++:
Private Function getModuleAddress(processName As String, moduleString As String) As Integer
        For Each hl2Module As ProcessModule In getProcess(processName).Modules
            If (hl2Module.ModuleName.ToLower().Contains(moduleString.ToLower())) Then
                Return hl2Module.BaseAddress
            End If
        Next
    End Function
I have also edited the code and make it display all the modules and it does NOT list client.dll. It does only display: "hl2.exe", "ntdll.dll", "wow64.dll", "wow64win.dll", "wow64cpu.dll".
That code has worked every update until this, I don't see any patch notes about it either.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods