Solved Css Aimbot/ESP Dosent work

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

amitsl

Sep 21, 2013
Hi,
I following Fleep's videos
I updated the address in his aimbot / esp , I can see that the addresses are correct because i am getting my player info and the targets info
but i just cant see the ESP or use the Aimbot.
the function WriteProcessMemory dosent return 0 or -1.
C++:
https://pastebin.com/rEfDgAFQ
PYmj5Dv.png
I am pretty sure that the main problem is the position of the targets player that the program read.
Sorry if the problem is that i did a big mistake in the code or something stupid :D

Edit : The position of the targets are okay :(

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I can't really check the code because I'm on my tablet but if you're trying to use it online you need to remove all instances of numplayers in the loops and just replace it with "< 32". numplayers only refers to bots.

Edit
I noticed in your aimbot for loop you have if i > 12 when I is initialized to 0 which is probably the problem

don't paste, learn to hack
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/start-here-beginners-guide-to-learning-game-hacking.5911/

Last edited by a moderator:

amitsl

Sep 21, 2013
I can't really check the code because I'm on my tablet but if you're trying to use it online you need to remove all instances of numplayers in the loops and just replace it with "< 32". numplayers only refers to bots.

Edit
I noticed in your aimbot for loop you have if i > 12 when I is initialized to 0 which is probably the problem
Thanks but the aimbot still not working ,
I editing my post now and putting a pastebin link with the full code (aimbot + esp)

BTW : i am using Win 7 X64

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods