Solved CSGOm_iHealth & m_iTeamNum Offsets

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
Hello how can i found the m_iTeamNum and m_iHealth ... in csgo ? i try to do the same thing in css, but it dont work with csgo, someone can help me please ? ( sorry for my bad english )

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I didn't work with csgo before, but as it's also using the source engine, it won't be so different from css I think.

Did you search through the client.dll with ollydbg or did you just use cheat engine?
When using ollydbg remember to look underneath the string and not above like in css.
Either way it should be possible to find these addresses.

Last edited:

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
I didn't work with csgo before, but as it's also using the source engine, it won't be so different from css I think.

Did you search through the client.dll with ollydbg or did you just use cheat engine?
When using ollydbg remember to look underneath the string and not above like in css.
Either way it should be possible to find these addresses.

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?5372-CSGO-Offsets-AUGUST2014&p=25057&viewfull=1#post25057
I tried seach all referenced text string, then i search "m_iTeamNum", i double click, then i see this :
1407505242-capture9.jpg

PROGRAMMER-X

Jul 13, 2013
i dont really understand, give me an exemple, for the m_iTeamNum, what will be the offset, if we use my screenshot ?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
:indifferent:

Am I so hard to understand? lol
I don't want to tell you something wrong, but if I understood it right from what I heard of finding offsets in csgo, it goes like this:

offset.png
(yes I love my paint skills :D )

Last edited:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Think you so much !!
i will try this :)
you need to be looking in client.dll, not the game.exe, you will notice its FC ( i think, that might be health, just check the offsets page )

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Wasn't he already doing so?
look closely, he was reading from csgo.exe and not the client.dll, unless im missing something here havent used olly in ages.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
look closely, he was reading from csgo.exe and not the client.dll, unless im missing something here havent used olly in ages.
client.png

Doesn't that mean that he's in the client.dll?
A bit confused now. :confused:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Yes, he currently is looking in the right module. (client.dll) :)
:p still if thats all hes getting then he needs to check the other modules or just open client.dll instead of csgo.exe, as it shouldnt look like that from my previous experience with it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Solved how to fix can't read iTeamNum CSGO Hacks - Questions & Answers 5