Solved CSGO SetViewAngles in aimbot

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

EdgeExceeder

Feb 13, 2016
So ,as u can see in the title my aimbot isnt working ....everything works with the calc and when i print it into the console its showing the right coords BUT
something with the setviewangle is wrong .I also looked into many other threads but couldnt actually get it.....I tried maaaaaaany things....
PS:Im using fleeps raw code and other funktions in mah hack are working (trigger,bhop,radar,noflash,esp) -the commented lines are some things i tested 2
C++:
      DWORD dw_m_angRotation = 0x4D0C;    

const DWORD Engine_Pointer = 0x610344;

const DWORD EntityList = 0x4A9B4E4; 

void Aimbot()
{

TargetList_t* TargetList = new TargetList_t[NumOfPlayers];

int targetLoop = 0;
	for (int i = 0; i < NumOfPlayers; i++)
	{
		PlayerList[i].ReadInformation(i);

if (PlayerList[i].Team == MyPlayer.Team)
			continue;

if (PlayerList[i].Health < 2)
			continue;

//float Angles[3]; Angles[0] = MyPlayer.Angles[0]; Angles[1] = MyPlayer.Angles[1]; Angles[2] = 0;

CalcAngle(MyPlayer.Position, PlayerList[i].Position, PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle);

//AngleNormalize(Angles);
		//if (Angles[1] < 180.0f && Angles[1] > -180.0f && Angles[0] < 90.0f && Angles[0] > -90.0f) {
		//	WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(MyPlayer.AnglePointer + dw_m_angRotation), &Angles, sizeof(vector<float>), NULL);
		//}

TargetList[targetLoop] = TargetList_t(PlayerList[i].AimbotAngle, MyPlayer.Position, PlayerList[i].Position);

targetLoop++;
	}

if (targetLoop > 0)
	{

std::sort(TargetList, TargetList + targetLoop, CompareTargetEnArray());

//if (GetAsyncKeyState(F_Key))
		//{

//WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess,
		//	(PBYTE*)(GProcess.__dwordEngine + dw_m_angRotation),
		//	TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, 12, 0); 
		                                                                             //0x4c88
		//WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess,(PBYTE*)//(MyPlayer.CEnginePointer + 0x0128), TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, 12, 0);
		WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(MyPlayer.CEnginePointer + 0x4c88), TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, sizeof(int), NULL);

}

targetLoop = 0;

delete[] TargetList;
}
thanks for helping -Edgeeeee

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
=) Rake i watched it and ik in what line of code the error is BUT idk how to fix it ----------------------Reversing the virtual Function SetViewAngles( QAngle &vAngles ) in the Interface VEngineClient.Searching the string SetViewAngles in OllyDbg in engine.dll
Writeable Viewangles is not a static address anymore. <-From mah friend
Actually i think that i am just am wrong with the offsets .
C++:
WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(MyPlayer.CEnginePointer + 0x4c88), TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, sizeof(float)*3, NULL);
Break it down and ask yourself:

Is GProcess.__HandleProcess perfect?
Is MyPlayer.CEnginePointer + 0x4c88 perfect?
Is TargetList[0].AimbotAngle perfect?

You will answer NO to one of those questions and then you will know what you need to fix.

Ditch the offset dumper, it's only holding you back from learning. The human brain is capable of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 floating point operations per second. Plug that fucker in!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
C++:
WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(MyPlayer.CEnginePointer + 0x4c88), TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, sizeof(int), NULL);
Change sizeof(int) to 12, then be 100% sure your offset is correct

WasserEsser

Feb 10, 2015
Rake;41583 said:
C++:
Change sizeof(int) to 12, then be 100% sure your offset is correct
It's not good practice to hardcode things like that, i'd rather use 3 * sizeof( int ).

EdgeExceeder

Feb 13, 2016
Thx Rake (your vids are pretty nice-keep it up)
BUT
maybe im dumb but it still doesnt work.....:FeelsBadMan:
i used many different offsets (found by mah self,from 3 diff dumpers,unkn0wncheats)................trying to get thios aimbot to work for like 6 hours.......................should i send the full code?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
It's not good practice to hardcode things like that, i'd rather use 3 * sizeof( int ).
3 * sizeof(int) is just as hardcoded as 12 when using visual studio. Same for float/long...
It only makes a difference when using datatypes which change from platform to platform. For example when you write pointers (32bit vs 64bit) or structs like MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.

If you want it to be more dynamic you have to use sizeof(Buffer). But thanks to array decaying that's not 100% either.

WasserEsser

Feb 10, 2015
Вroihon;41594 said:
3 * sizeof(int) is just as hardcoded as 12 when using visual studio. Same for float/long...
It only makes a difference when using datatypes which change from platform to platform. For example when you write pointers (32bit vs 64bit) or structs like MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION.

If you want it to be more dynamic you have to use sizeof(Buffer). But thanks to array decaying that's not 100% either.
sizeof( int ) will assure you that you always have the right size, no matter on which platform you are or which architecture you use, hence it's a better practice to use sizeof instead of hardcoding it.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thx Rake (your vids are pretty nice-keep it up)
BUT
maybe im dumb but it still doesnt work.....:FeelsBadMan:
i used many different offsets (found by mah self,from 3 diff dumpers,unkn0wncheats)................trying to get thios aimbot to work for like 6 hours.......................should i send the full code?
This is the reason I made this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVRS_P58Q2I

Here is a tutorial on how to fix your hack:

1)Learn to debug
2)Debug your hack
3)Find your problem
4)Fix it
5)Now the hack works

EdgeExceeder

Feb 13, 2016
=) Rake i watched it and ik in what line of code the error is BUT idk how to fix it ----------------------Reversing the virtual Function SetViewAngles( QAngle &vAngles ) in the Interface VEngineClient.Searching the string SetViewAngles in OllyDbg in engine.dll
Writeable Viewangles is not a static address anymore. <-From mah friend
Actually i think that i am just am wrong with the offsets .

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
Index for SetViewAngles is 19
just go and do stuff with the SDK (internaly) and you
wont have problems like this

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods