Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
Game Name
CSGO
Anticheat
VAC
Hi ,Guys! I can not find a structure player in multiplayer.. My offsets work only with bots in lobby (i create ESP).
How do I find the structure of the player? (My Player).
When in the lobby with bots, the structure of my players in the first place.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I can not find the my structure in multiplayer/
Mark you use the same exact method to find your health in multiplayer. If you found it in single player, you can find it in multiplayer. Keep trying

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Search for your hp and once you have it browse memory region then dissect data structure, it'll give you all your players information. Is that what you're asking for?

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
Search for your hp and once you have it browse memory region then dissect data structure, it'll give you all your players information. Is that what you're asking for?
hard to find.. the exact value of health. when I search there revealed 14 values .. and how to find accurate ?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
hard to find.. the exact value of health. when I search there revealed 14 values .. and how to find accurate ?
Just look in OllyDbg for health, then for team, grab the offsets and find out the real distance if it's not 8. After that, just look for the team number after health. If you don't know how, watch Fleep's videos.

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
Just look in OllyDbg for health, then for team, grab the offsets and find out the real distance if it's not 8. After that, just look for the team number after health. If you don't know how, watch Fleep's videos.
ie, go to the server, and to find offsets via OllyDbg?

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
you did not understand me. My structure is the first player when I was in the lobby with bots, and when multiplayer I do not know where my structure, and therefore ESP not working..

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
Help me pls.. i find address of structure in multiplayer. What this? Screenshot_1.jpg
not work structure in Multiplayer in my ESP and with bots work.
Why ? in Cheat engine in multiplayer work too!
take a look at the variable of ClocalPlayer, Accepted why it is a strange value?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
you did not understand me. My structure is the first player when I was in the lobby with bots, and when multiplayer I do not know where my structure, and therefore ESP not working..
I think you are only using the entity list. Of course offline you are always the player at structure ptr index 0.
What you have to find is the local player structure, from there you can grap your information.
It looks exactly the same as the structures in the entitylist.

(Idk if this is correct atleast it works for me in css, correct me if that's not the case for csgo)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I have everything worked out, and now my work esp in MP!)
Then you should edit your starting post and mention how you fixed your problem otherwise another person comes up with the same problem two days later.

MarkHacks

Nobleman
Sep 15, 2013
Okay, I tried to find how much I have players on the map, I do not get it in MP. And I'm in the ring in his (odds) set 64 (number of players) and I have worked

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods