Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
Game Name
CSGO
Anticheat
VAC
hello,
i've tried to convert the bhop tutorial to cs:go and I don't understand how to found the address.

I do the same but i never find the m_iTeamNum in cheat engine. If someone can help me.

Thanks

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Then you're doing something wrong. It's the same thing for CS:GO ... We can't figure out like that what you did wrong .. give us some more detail ..

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
What is different from Fleep's tutorial ? In CS:GO we can't see the team if we use "browse memory region" true ? So how I can continue ?

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
i'd like to help you but unfortunately i don't have the game downloaded and i'm so lazy to download it from steam ,,, Can you please send us a picture of the structure from the cheat engine near the health :) and we will see what we can do :3

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Try "what access to this address" on each last 5 addresses, and you'll see a window open with multiple line where the addresse is used, and one of them will show you few lines with the same offsets.

Now if you want to find the pointer, do a pointer scan (Like its explained on the vid) , restart the game , find your address again , Open the Pointer scan window and load your pointer scan files that you just did (File -> Open) and then , go to PointerScan(in menu) then Rescan memory and put your new address.
That is going to filter all the bad pointer not pointing to the right address anymore.

Do this until there is only few addresses left and you're good to go.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Thats what i'm using(i'm doing this in lua but you can port this easy to c++ or your programming language):
C++:
local Offsets = 
{
	[ "EntityList" ]		= 0x4A00AD4,
	[ "BoneMatrix" ]		= 0xA78,
	[ "EnginePointer" ] 	= 0x50B044,
	[ "GetLocalPlayer" ]	= 0x15C,
	[ "ViewAngles" ]		= 0x9C90,
	[ "m_fFlags" ]			= 0x100,
	[ "m_lifeState" ]		= 0x25B,
	[ "m_iHealth" ]			= 0xFC,
	[ "m_iTeamNum" ]		= 0xF0,
	[ "m_vecOrigin" ]		= 0x134,
	[ "m_vecViewOffset" ] 	= 0x104
}
C++:
function Engine:GetLocalPlayer()
	return g_Memory:ReadInteger( self.m_Engine + Offsets[ "GetLocalPlayer" ]  )
end

function BaseEntity:UpdateInfos( id )
	assert( id >= 0 and id <= 64 )
	self.m_Entity = g_Memory:ReadPointer( ( Module[ "client" ] + Offsets[ "EntityList" ] + id * 0x10 ) - 0x10 )
	self.m_fFlags = g_Memory:ReadByte( self.m_Entity + Offsets[ "m_fFlags" ] )
	-- etc...
end

function BaseEntity:GetEntityById( id )
	assert( type( id ) == "number" )
	local obj = {}
	setmetatable( obj, { __index = self } )
	obj:UpdateInfos( id )
	return obj
end

local pLocalEntity = BaseEntity:GetEntityById( Engine:GetLocalPlayer() )
if pLocalEntity.m_fFlags == 0 or pLocalEntity.m_fFlags == 3 or pLocalEntity.m_fFlags == 5 or pLocalEntity.m_fFlags == 7 then
	-- send your input to the game
end

Last edited:

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
I'll give up with this game because I understand nothing. Probably back if fleep (or another) update his tutorial for cs:go.

Atm it's too hard for me, my english is not good enought for understand all what I need.

BTW rN', this step: Search for Addreses which are similar (like 23XXX, 23XXXX, 23XXX)

I have17 address, and not only looks like 23XXXX

I have find all what i need (i think), if someone can check this value:
C++:
m_iHealth: 0xFC
m_iTeamNum: 0xF0

Base Address: "client.dll"+A5E7C4
EntityList: "client.dll"+4A00AD4
EntityLoops: 0x10

m_iCrossHairId: 0x23DC

m_iActiveWeapon: 0x12C0

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I'll give up with this game because I understand nothing. Probably back if fleep (or another) update his tutorial for cs:go.

Atm it's too hard for me, my english is not good enought for understand all what I need.

BTW rN', this step: Search for Addreses which are similar (like 23XXX, 23XXXX, 23XXX)

I have17 address, and not only looks like 23XXXX

I have find all what i need (i think), if someone can check this value:
C++:
m_iHealth: 0xFC
m_iTeamNum: 0xF0

Base Address: "client.dll"+A5E7C4
EntityList: "client.dll"+4A00AD4
EntityLoops: 0x10

m_iCrossHairId: 0x23DC

m_iActiveWeapon: 0x12C0
The tutorial does not need updating, it is still 100% relevant. You just need to practice and read more.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Your EnityList offset is correct. But dunno if your LocalPlayer offset is correct. I dont use it. And why should some1 make an 2. tutorial for CS:GO? It's the same engine. You need more reverse engineering skillzzzzzzzzzzz

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
I know, but my english is not so good, (i'm french), and with the video I can use my logic for understand how fleep find this value (without understand all what he said.

But in my previous post all address work, but I don't understand why i can't use "Disable data structure" for looking the pointer structure like on CSS.

Btw, you know where i can found an tutorial for the weapon ID ? For don't activate the triggerbot if the player have nade or bomb or cut.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
I know, but my english is not so good, (i'm french), and with the video I can use my logic for understand how fleep find this value (without understand all what he said.

But in my previous post all address work, but I don't understand why i can't use "Disable data structure" for looking the pointer structure like on CSS.

Btw, you know where i can found an tutorial for the weapon ID ? For don't activate the triggerbot if the player have nade or bomb or cut.
netVar m_fAccuracyPenalty + 0x1C = WeaponID.
C++:
m_iWeaponID 0x1684
m_fAccuracyPenalty 0x1668

marry_poppins

Feb 7, 2014
Ok so i've find all what i need. But now i have a little problem for checking if the entity is a enemy or not.

C++:
void Player::attack()
{
    teamNum = p.Read<DWORD>(LocalBase+m_iTeamNum);
    int id_entity = p.Read<DWORD>(LocalBase+m_iCrossHairId);

if (id_entity == 0 || id_entity > 64)
        return;

if(entity.isEnemy(id_entity, teamNum))
    {
        fire();
    }
}
C++:
bool Entities::isEnemy(int id, int playerTeam)
{
    Base = p.Module("client.dll") ;
    EntitiesBase = p.Read<DWORD>(Base + EntityList);

cout << "id: " << id << endl;
    cout << "team: " << p.Read<INT>((EntitiesBase + (id * EntityLoops)) + m_iTeamNum) << endl;

return false;
}
The id is all time correct, but the team is 0 or wrong number (1065353216).

If i try this one cout << "team: " << p.Read<INT>((EntitiesBase + m_iTeamNum) << endl; i got my team (3 or 2) but if i try loop in entities list i find nothing

EDIT: my constantes.h file
C++:
const DWORD PlayerBase      = 0xA5E7C4;
const DWORD EntityList      = 0x4A00AD4;
const DWORD m_iTeamNum      = 0xF0;
const DWORD m_iCrossHairId  = 0x23DC;
const DWORD EntityLoops     = 0x10;
EDIT: problem solved, idk how but it's working now.
rN' i don't understand, i can't found the weapon id with my base address ?

Last edited:

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
In fleeps tutorial he's playing Cs:s and in Cs:s the team address is after health, that's why it's so easy. But in Cs:go it's the opposite, health Is after team in memory so you have to search for your team-num in cheat engine instead of health. Join CT and search for 3, then join T and search for 2, then join spectator and search for 1, rinse and repeat. Once you narrow down the addresses the. Look through them and find the first one that will have yr health and something like 257 (this is yr m_flags) a few addresses down from yr team-num you've been searching. The rest is exactly like the Cs:s tutorial. Hope this helped

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods