Solved CSGO New Hitbox Update for ESP

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTIAZ

May 23, 2015
Hi!

I watched fleeps ESP tutorial, and updated the offsets but the esp box is weird, when i jump it becomes bigger etc.

Maybe the new CS:GO update did that.

BTW sry for bat english

//MATTIAZ

:D

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Hi!

I watched fleeps ESP tutorial, and updated the offsets but the esp box is weird, when i jump it becomes bigger etc.

BTW sry for bat english

//MATTIAZ

Article #1 - Requesting Help
Use this as a guide when posting a thread: How to Ask Questions
You must post all the necesary information in order for us to be able to help you.
Requesting help without doing adequate research is prohibited, especially with ESP and aimbots.

Please provide more information and make sure to go through the checklist.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Hi!

BTW sry for bat english

//MATTIAZ

so a quick fix would be to check the playerstate and if he's in the air, adjust the esp box.
But realistically it sounds like you've messed up the math. Either approach will work.
I haven't worked on csgo since the last update so I can't inform you about the details but i don't think its a problem on Valves side.

We can't do much without source or images either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods