Source Code CSGO Kernel Driver Multihack

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

geniuz

Dec 21, 2020
Beware that the offsets are untested for anything above 2004. Ensure you do everything as admin.
I compiled and can get it to load nearly, downgraded to 1909. However I get KMODE EXCEPTION? Any solution around this? I can get nbq's kernel source to work with trigger but not this. (manual mapping this and following procedure)

(can get nbq and kernel ESP's to work) but not this?

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Mar 28, 2020
I compiled and can get it to load nearly, downgraded to 1909. However I get KMODE EXCEPTION? Any solution around this? I can get nbq's kernel source to work with trigger but not this. (manual mapping this and following procedure)

(can get nbq and kernel ESP's to work) but not this?
When are you getting a BSOD? Are you mapping the driver? If you are mapping have you modified the source accordingly?
It's easier if you have a crash dump which gives you an offset of the crashpoint. Then you can open up the driver in IDA, zero the addresses, and search for the offets
@mambda taught me of this magnificient way :brokeback:

geniuz

Dec 21, 2020
When are you getting a BSOD? Are you mapping the driver? If you are mapping have you modified the source accordingly?
It's easier if you have a crash dump which gives you an offset of the crashpoint. Then you can open up the driver in IDA, zero the addresses, and search for the offets
@mambda taught me of this magnificient way :brokeback:
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\GarHal_CSGO-master\x64\Release>kdmapper.exe Garhal.sys
[<] Loading vulnerable driver
[-] Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver
[-] Failed to load driver iqvw64e.sys

Getting this now :/

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Mar 28, 2020
*sigh*

It's a mandatory to be able to debug applications atleast on a basic level. Have you followed the kernel tutorials of GH? Either you don't have the driver running, or didn't launch the controller as admin, and It's unable to make IOCTL requests.

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123

melidere

Feb 13, 2021
Thanks for showing us the github project. I went through and had a question, what did you mean by kernel level drawing? From what I see the wallhack for example is using the glowObject, though all the memory accesses are done through kernel.

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for showing us the github project. I went through and had a question, what did you mean by kernel level drawing? From what I see the wallhack for example is using the glowObject, though all the memory accesses are done through kernel.
I was interested once making a draw from kernel rather than using imgui later. I never done it because it seemed pointless to me, but deffo interesting.

Community Mods