Solved CSGO -insecure changes

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Yo buddies,

the command "-insecure" does not disabled the VAC modules anymore. You will be banned by using tools like cheatengine with -insecure mod, since only VAC2 will be disabled and VAC3 will continue streaming data.

kinda ugly...

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Lamo. I never start Counter-Strike: Source/Global Offensive with "-insecure".
  • Start CS:S/CS:GO
  • Attach with OllyDBG / Cheat Engine
  • ???
  • Profit & NoBan

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
offline mode (not just Steam Offline mode, idk if thats enough, but more just deactivate your internet connection).

proxy-1

May 17, 2014
Hey brinkz Thanks for idea. This Methode tested yesterday by the game Natural Selection 2 , but for starting a Server, say you need a Internet Connection or configurate the firewall ...
When i Start Server with Internet and than go offline ( Internet disconnect). So can i got a Vac Ban ?

brinkz you dont reply my pm on r3 ;). *joke* that was mumbo- Jumbo xD

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
best way to do it is NOT to use the steam version, when digging into CSS. You guys are smart enough to find where ;)

proxy-1

May 17, 2014
Noobhacky can you advise a Programm that is working?
Nosteam dont support natural Selektion 2
Steamless is a bit to old :s
Or is this request forbidden?

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Hey brinkz Thanks for idea. This Methode tested yesterday by the game Natural Selection 2 , but for starting a Server, say you need a Internet Connection or configurate the firewall ...
When i Start Server with Internet and than go offline ( Internet disconnect). So can i got a Vac Ban ?

brinkz you dont reply my pm on r3 ;). *joke* that was mumbo- Jumbo xD
Well that will only work on games where you can start a local server and play on that one ;)
You can't do much against that for only Online games ;)
Also I might have over seen your PM or forgot to reply, I get tons of pms there :eek:

Also @ noobhacky: Non Steam versions might have different offsets and stuff and therefore wont help people who don't know how to accomblish auto offsets

proxy-1

May 17, 2014
Have some tested?
When i Start Server with Internet and than go offline ( Internet disconnect).and use than ce? So can i got a Vac Ban ? Remember Vac this attack with ce?

Or Must be search the Offsets with olly?
brinkz. I know exam, oral exam. Party ;). Than 10000x pm why hack off and and and

proxy-1

May 17, 2014
Mmh ok . I hear that you Start cheat Engine you become a Ban .
This is the reason why i ask.

@ rN how test your Hacks ?
When your answer Bypass is. Than i have problem, then i havent got any Bypass :/

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods