Outdated CSGO Hack - The RRS project

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Actually just to keep myself updated.
CHECKLIST
TriggerBot |DONE|
TriggerKey |DONE|
TriggerDelay |DONE|
Overburst |DONE|
Config.ini |DONE|
Weapon Config
Auto update
Anti-Leak |DONE|
SoundESP
Silent-Load

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
This looks more like a low budget advertisement.

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Looks definitely interesting. I'd suggest you to create an updated video in normal speed as soon as your project reaches it's final pre-final stage. That high velocity makes it impossible to judge. Looking good, interesting how this turns out! :)

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Looks definitely interesting. I'd suggest you to create an updated video in normal speed as soon as your project reaches it's final pre-final stage. That high velocity makes it impossible to judge. Looking good, interesting how this turns out! :)
Of course, it will take a time. Need to read up more on memory as I know how they "work" but as soon as I get to more "advanced" stuff as combining addresses, offsets divided with what ever to get the value I want to check I'm kind of lost. (especially since I'm at school 8am-3pm and work from 4pm to 11pm)

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Am I blind or do the "edit" function dissapear after a given time?

Update: 23.03
CHECKLIST
TriggerBot |DONE|
TriggerKey |DONE|
TriggerDelay |DONE|
Overburst |DONE|
Config.ini |DONE|
Weapon Config
Auto update |DONE|
Anti-Leak |DONE|
SoundESP
Silent-Load

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Am I blind or do the "edit" function dissapear after a given time?

Update: 23.03
CHECKLIST
TriggerBot |DONE|
TriggerKey |DONE|
TriggerDelay |DONE|
Overburst |DONE|
Config.ini |DONE|
Weapon Config
Auto update |DONE|
Anti-Leak |DONE|
SoundESP
Silent-Load
Anti-Leak and Auto Update. Does that mean you've coded your own Client with Socket connection? :p

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Anti-Leak and Auto Update. Does that mean you've coded your own Client with Socket connection? :p

Think it means he needs to fix the memory leaks & add pattern scanning so he doesn't have to update addresses/offsets on game updates.

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Your copy and paste is not going to make your "private hack" any better. My suggestion? Try to actually reverse engineer several other games that no one has done yet and then create hacks for it. Once your at that level, then start to create your own injector that involves (look at Xenos). Etc. etc.

But I doubt your going to take my advice, so good luck.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Your copy and paste is not going to make your "private hack" any better. My suggestion? Try to actually reverse engineer several other games that no one has done yet and then create hacks for it. Once your at that level, then start to create your own injector that involves (look at Xenos). Etc. etc.

So far I've taken 2 lines, oh ye and also a module to just split ini files cus it sounded boring and too much to write if there's already a nice draft laying around. GL on your C+P hunting journey;)

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
@<u><a href="https://guidedhacking.com/member.php?u=17739" target="_blank">Nespahr</a></u> @<u><a href="https://guidedhacking.com/member.php?u=27063" target="_blank">Obsta</a></u> , you're both partly right. I only have about 20-30min for this project a day so my code aint so pretty, will have to get some gloves and wash it up soon. (Looking forward to easter holiday;))

EDIT:
It was used during this clip. Pssh be kind and don't BS my YT.

Last edited:

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013

How do you know that his hack is C+P? Is there anywhere it's source code?

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
How do you know that his hack is C+P? Is there anywhere it's source code?

Look at his previous posts, its clear he copied lots of code and now claims he coded it by himself. What a joke. Not going to respond anymore on this thread.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Look at his previous posts, its clear he copied lots of code and now claims he coded it by himself. What a joke. Not going to respond anymore on this thread.
Okey? I have already said Im insecure dealing with memory as my interest for programming was never inspired by cheats. VB.net is my "main" language which I've been writing for some years now and of course I do know a little bit HTML, css, java etc. I've never bragged about my skills nor will I. I'm just a 19 years old boy who understood multiplying mathematics (1x to 10x only obv.) at the age of 5 and I'm fond of solving things. Why do I feel the urge to defend myself? Because this is a very self centered thread and you're spewing bullshit, probably because you don't know better.

If there are any faults with my language wether it's aggression or gramatical, I'll draw the "I speak 4.5 languages card" and I'm diagnosed with ADHD among other things.

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
I'd just suggest everyone to calm down, ignore the hate and focus on the post's content. Will be better for all our mental healths. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods