Outdated CSGO Hack - Nether's Multi-Hack V2.2

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
VAC STATUS: Unknown

How To:
Rename Multi.exe To Something Random.
Keep The Hack In The Same Folder As The Dll Files It Came With.
Run The Hack As Administrator.
Run CS:GO In Fullscreen Windowed Mode
Start CS:GO Then Press Activate.

Notes:
For Smooth Aim, You Must Enable ESP First (Still Buggy But Works If You Do This Before Enabling Aimbot With Smooth Aim Enabled).
Smooth Aim Is Still Abit Buggy, Due To Entity Counting, I Really Cba To Solve It For a Public Hack.

Features:
ESP ( + Custom Colours, Health Bar Optional, Border Size Modifier )
Team ESP ( + Custom Colours, Health Bar Optional, Border Size Modifier )
2D Radar ( + Custom Colours, Enemy/Team Display Options )
Triggerbot ( + Firerate Modifier )
FOV Aimbot ( + Smooth Aim, Aim Speed Modifier, Bone Settings )
Proximity Warning ( + Distance Modifier )
Custom Crosshair
In-Game Overlay Information Window
Custom Hotkey selections

Transparent Overlay Window String + Properties Now Randomly Generated.
Triggerbot Fire Rate More Realistic.
Handles Closing Correctly If Game Closes Before The Hack Does.
Windowed Fullscreen Mode Check.
New Algorithm For W2S.

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

Credits:

Grab[UC] - Overlay
BeesKnees[GH] - New Functions

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
DONT use it i got banned today i used it twice
Did you play obius or did you just start the hack and didnt do anything else?

OverWatch is always enabled and its runned by us(the people) to spot hackers that people reported and if we(the people) see something very uncommon in a normal game you will get banned shortly after it.

sahild

Aug 15, 2014
i started the hack after changing names and played 2 games till the end .. and yea i was actually playing like everyone else .. i was not idle ... plus i think this hack is taken from another website where it says its a "DETECTED and outdated" its made by constantein ...i could send u a link to this site , but i dont know if its allowed to post links of other sites ... please dont use this hack , its really sad when people know its detected and write its undetected .. plus i dont think anyone ever reported me because this was my first hack i ever used in cs:go.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Nether has proven himself to be highly reputable and trustworthy. I highly doubt he jacked anyone else's work without credit and I doubt he would knowingly claim it's undetected if he did not believe so. However if you could send me the link in a PM @sahild.

And Nether, I'd have a look at this & change the status if you find anything.

I have changed the status to unknown for the time being until Nether has time to look at this thread just to make sure.

Last edited:

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
i started the hack after changing names and played 2 games till the end .. and yea i was actually playing like everyone else .. i was not idle ... plus i think this hack is taken from another website where it says its a "DETECTED and outdated" its made by constantein ...i could send u a link to this site , but i dont know if its allowed to post links of other sites ... please dont use this hack , its really sad when people know its detected and write its undetected .. plus i dont think anyone ever reported me because this was my first hack i ever used in cs:go.
Dude as you said you played 2 games untill the end, you have had the hack and i think you have used functions of the hack, else it was just random that you downloaded a hack.
If you just look through tha wall and prefire one time, then you will get spotted on OverWatch and will get fast banned.
If you just started the hack and the game and got banned then its the hack's fault but as you said you played 2 games wich i think would have been Competetive.

mikkelguided123

Jul 10, 2014
Seems to be working fine for me. Played a competetive game yesterday, and I'm not banned yet. I don't use it to obvious and I encrypt the program.

Thanks for this amazing hack. Keep up the good work mate. :)

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013

that is an older version that is outdated and detected, not this one, and constantein is my other account name.

Is there something wrong with me releasing my applications else where?

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks for releasing this.. but next time you should consider linking the post in the other forum informing downloaders that this was yours and the old version was then outdated so it doesn't lead to confusions :D

Aug 16, 2014
i have used this hack. and i havent got banned yet. but i play carefull. and guess what im global elite...

wanna use it safe? only turn on wallhack. dont turn on that triggerbot or some other stuff. you will get busted and banned.

justus69

Dec 30, 2013
MHM got "convicted by overwatch, MAJORLY DISPRUTIVE" only got reported once, and wasn't playing too obvious

5n5n

Aug 10, 2014
MHM got "convicted by overwatch, MAJORLY DISPRUTIVE" only got reported once, and wasn't playing too obvious
That's because you were using the aimbot, you should ONLY use ESP in matchmaking. There are very few aimbots out there that are overwatch-safe.

neoneobol

Aug 21, 2014
Used for a few games, only ESP and casual games. Working good and no one noticed. Praying so that I don't get overwatched.

Edit: Just saw that there's a new csgo update. I won't use the mh now due to the danger of getting caught. Should we wait for a v2.3?

Last edited:

dinosaurr

Aug 7, 2013
Since the updated werent that big 15,5 mb and something round bout 5 mb you shouldnt be worryd but i would recommend you to wait until the Coder gives an ok or an update safer for your account .

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods