Outdated CSGO Hack Multi ESP, Bone Aimbot, Triggerbot, Proximity Warning, Crosshair

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
INFO

Game Must Ran In Full Screen Windowed Mode.
Change The Name Of The EXE File From The Original.
If The ESP Suddenly Stop Working, Hover Your Mouse Over The Hack On Your Task-bar And Click The Transparent Window Called OL.

Features:

ESP
Team ESP
Bone Aimbot
Triggerbot - Crosshair ID Trigger.
Crosshair - Repalce Basic Crosshair.
Proximity Warning - If Enemy Is Behind It Displays Warning

HotKeys:

ESP = NumPad 1
Team ESP = NumPad 2
Aimbot = NumPad 3
Proximity Alert = NumPad 4
Triggerbot = NumPad 5
Crosshair = Numpad 6
Aim Key = CAPSLOCK
Reset Key = END

If You Have Any Errors Using This Hack You Need To Download The Following Files & Install Them:

Download DirectX Software Development Kit from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

UPDATE 20/07/14 05:00 (GMT)

Code Is More Efficient & Stable.
Bone Aimbot.
ESP Health Bars Updated. Thanks kaz

Coming Soon!

Aimbot Visibility Check.
More Bug Fixes.
Updated Memory & Function Class.
Hitboxes To update aimbot + triggerbot.

GUI IN PROGRESS

Credits:

Fleep [GH] - Provided Angle Calculations.
Grab [UC] - DirectX Overlay

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
File has been approved!

Good job, Nether. :)

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Yuck, are those ESP health bars resizing?
You should increase the thickness(another pixel will look good) of those ESP boxes or add a black outline to bump up the visuals.

W = width of the ESP box
health = Enemy health

Here's the width of the player health bar for the green.
HPW = (w/100)*health;
vertical is just the same way.

Just to make the ESP boxes seem more realistic, you should W2S two points on the player
I W2S 65 units above the player and exactly at their feet.
This will create the lean effect so if the player isn't in the middle of the screen it will still cover 100% of the player.
EX : https://i.imgur.com/f6DKg7E.jpg

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Yuck, are those ESP health bars resizing?
You should increase the thickness(another pixel will look good) of those ESP boxes or add a black outline to bump up the visuals.

W = width of the ESP box
health = Enemy health

Here's the width of the player health bar for the green.
HPW = (w/100)*health;
vertical is just the same way.

Just to make the ESP boxes seem more realistic, you should W2S two points on the player
I W2S 65 units above the player and exactly at their feet.
This will create the lean effect so if the player isn't in the middle of the screen it will still cover 100% of the player.
EX : https://i.imgur.com/f6DKg7E.jpg
aha awesome, thanks for the info, ill defiantly get to work on that later, almost finished studying for today 1 more hour left of trigonometry :D

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
just stoped works
if you hover your mouse over the hack on your taskbar, click the transparent window that says OL, ill code something so it always stays on top.

BUMP: Updated Hack

Last edited:

vale50

Jul 17, 2014
i saw the video on yoiutube the aimbot is shit because it aum on the head not the body The aimbot must aim the body the weapn sprays to much up please when you can make it do it

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
i saw the video on yoiutube the aimbot is shit because it aum on the head not the body The aimbot must aim the body the weapn sprays to much up please when you can make it do it
The aimbot is about to be changed to an aimbot with an anti-recoil system so no need to worry, just figuring out the bones locations.

UPDATED: Bone Aimbot

Last edited:

krzyz4nsky

Jul 19, 2014
Is it possible to add head only function to the triggerbot? When I'm only using triggerbot the recoil goes really crazy especially with AK or M4. Nevertheless great job with the hack.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Nice work!

But how fast runs the aimbot?
Somehow it seems very slow... (but it could also just be the framerate of the video)

Last edited:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Nice work!

But how fast runs the aimbot?
Somehow it seems very slow... (but it could also just be the framerate of the video)
Is it possible to add head only function to the triggerbot? When I'm only using triggerbot the recoil goes really crazy especially with AK or M4. Nevertheless great job with the hack.

The aimbot is instant, it is just the video Im using demo software to record it so.

and I know about the triggerbot, i was going to have you aiming lower if the trigger is enabled like the waist, but soon you will have no recoil + no spread

surfco95

Jul 18, 2014
The cheat works fine, no more bugs, all my rep. Today is outdated, waiting for update :D

stanx

Jul 17, 2014
my suggestion, is it possible to make there an option to turnoff rectangle, and stay at just dot?

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
my suggestion, is it possible to make there an option to turnoff rectangle, and stay at just dot?
sure i will be adding in more bones, and it will read all bones for a skeleton esp but i can add lots of options so yeah sure :)

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Is that working only for STEAM users?
yep, always will be unless i add signature scans, the radar is almost finished, after that its just code clean up and optimization and ill release new version that works for current update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods