Outdated CSGO GlowHack, Aimbot & RCS

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmo

Coder
Nobleman
Nov 8, 2014
CS:GO Glow/Aimbot/RCS

aimbotz.png

1) Open the game or cheat
2) Open the cheat or game
3.1)
Hit 1 and Enter to enable Aimbot. Hold "F" to use it.
3.2)
Hit 2 and Enter to enable Glow enemys, color Orange.
3.3)
Hit 3 and Enter to enable RCS, it will control recoil for you while shooting with mouse1.

Aimbot and Recoil do not work together.

Maybe you need install: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Virus Total Scan 0/54.

If you want another link to download just ask i'm usiong the first one that i found in google to upload it.:rolleyes:
It's simple but works and can garante MM wins. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks for sharing dmo! Any chance you could show us a video?

Last edited:

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Thanks for releasing!

I'm really really cautious about using a hack in csgo though. Even if it's offline.
But I'd like to test this- what do I have to do, to start a vac free singleplayer game?

dmo

Coder
Nobleman
Nov 8, 2014
Thanks for releasing!

I'm really really cautious about using a hack in csgo though. Even if it's offline.
But I'd like to test this- what do I have to do, to start a vac free singleplayer game?
I'm playing with this for 149 hours in my second account and no vac ban.
You should be safe, 10~50 people using a cheat do not trigger it, what trigger is 2000 using it so vac create a signature about it. That's why there is so many public cheat vaced in others forums.
To test it i don't use any thing like -insecure or sv_lav 1, i just createa game with bot ans start to code it.

Tested in dm/casua and MM.

Now, if you don't play safe you can get a overwatch.

Last edited:

knight

Silenced
Jul 22, 2015
The hack worked great for me, but after the last steam update it won't work :S maybe it's just something wrong over at my end, but thanks anyway =) was fun while it lasted ^^

cod3rin

Aug 18, 2013
The hack worked great for me, but after the last steam update it won't work :S maybe it's just something wrong over at my end, but thanks anyway =) was fun while it lasted ^^
hack outdated

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Is there any reason the aimbot is not able to run at the same time as the recoil thread?

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
The aimbot aims for the head, whilst the recoil attempts to pull down, they will conflict without sharing any global information...
What I meant is, it shouldn't be a real problem to fix. I mean if you just wait for the aimbot to reach its destination you could just let the rcs take over until mouse1 is unpressed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods