Video Tutorial CSGO Direct3D9 EndScene Hook & D3D9 ESP Tutorial Series

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

esp1z1

I know like 40% of what I’m doing. Ok...
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018

Running CSGO in ultra mode..
did you follow the tutorials from start to finish? if so you might have skipped over the part where i make a change from tutorial p2 and its fixed in tutorial p3
here is the timestamp for that portion where i go over the optimization

Reactions: Rake

Kronos21

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 9, 2020
did you follow the tutorials from start to finish? if so you might have skipped over the part where i make a change from tutorial p2 and its fixed in tutorial p3
here is the timestamp for that portion where i go over the optimization
Working perfectly mate, the problem was just the sleep(1) inside the init :p i converted it to internal and it works even better ^^

Last edited:

Guppi

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2020
Hi, thank you for the tutorial. I want to give a little feedback:

I think that using something like FindWindowA ( window = FindWindowA(NULL, "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"); ) function instead of Windows Enumeration is more user friendly. It's understandable for c++ newbs and GetCurrentProcessId not always returns CS GO process ID. - the problem with Console was already mentioned in this thread. As original source code EnumWindows method of course better because it universal, but in this d3d9 tutorial it's kind of overkill.
1604752882166.png

Last edited:

realllygoodusername

Fleep Tier Donator
Sep 13, 2020
I am unsure, it crashes with these offsets from this dumper

Seems the Dumper not working correct.

Screenshot

Any of these adresses invalide etc.
For anyone trying to get started with ESPs that might be getting stuck on this guide:
1) client_panorama.dll is now client.dll
2) The offsets from GH Dumper are different from what I found manually and I couldn't get the code to work out-of-the-box as featured in the video. I found the entity list manually by finding what accesses the health value for enemies and local entity, finding a common entity object and entity pointer, and going from there. Downloading this project and updating offsets blindly rendered the watermark at the bottom of my screen but did not display the other esp features.

Checked the CE cheat table dump, seemed to also have a lot of question marks but it's unclear whether that's normal. Will post an update if I get it working with different offsets

1605684729301.png

1605685994298.png

1605686009361.png

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.