Video Tutorial CSGO Direct3D9 EndScene Hook & D3D9 ESP Tutorial Series

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

esp1z1

I know like 40% of what I’m doing. Ok...
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
USA
Visit site
This is a 5 part series on hooking and drawing with Direct3D9 in CSGO. We will release 1 part every 3 days. After each part is released, all 5 parts will be in this thread, just scroll down to find them all.

This is not to be pasted. This is for people who already know how to hack and just need help making ESP boxes in D3D9
Guide - Stop Pasting - Focus on the Basics

CSGO D3D9 ESP Tutorial 1 - Getting the Direct3D9 EndScene function and Hooking It

This video will teach you how to use the dummy device method of getting the EndScene function address. Then we will use our Trampoline function from out previous tutorial to hook it. Inside our hook we will draw a simple box and a crosshair.

EndScene() is the function called when the game is finished drawing the next frame to be displayed on the screen, meaning all the drawing by the game is completed, so any drawing we do, will render on top of the finished scene. After our EndScene hook returns it will call the real EndScene and the image will be rendered on the screen.

When hacking games with DirectX you need to hook certain member functions of the D3DDevice and know it's address. Many people will use pattern scans to get the address of the functions or the device. This is not a universal method.

The preferred, recommended and best method is to create your own dummy devices, and copy the vtable entries, so you can hook the functions. You create your own device object, which gets you the vTable address which you can then copy. This is the vTable that is shared by all the device objects. You can now do regular hooks or vTable hooks and they will affect the game's device. You can also get the device's address by hooking these functions and grabbing the "this pointer" out of the eax register.

You must download Direct3d9 SDK June 2010 to get this lib. Download Here and install. Then go to your project properties and add these to your project dependency include folders:

Includes:
$(DXSDK_DIR)Include
Libs:
$(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86

Original Dummy Device Method
- Source Code - Get Direct3d9 and Direct3d11 Devices - Dummy Device Method

Original Trampoline Hook Tutorial
- Video Tutorial - x86 Trampoline Hook Source Code SwapBuffers Hook

The Autopadding feature from the video
- Tutorial - "Auto-Padding" for class recreation

GuidedHacking Injector

Our Complete D3D9 Guide
- Guide - How to get started with DirectX 9 - Direct3D9 Hooking

CSGO Hacking Guide
- Guide - How to Make CSGO Hacks - START HERE GUIDE

CSGO Video Tutorials
- CSGO Hacks - GH Video Tutorials

Completed Source Code in attachments

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

esp1z1

Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
USA
Visit site
CSGO D3D9 ESP Tutorial 2 - Looping Through the Entity List and Snap Line ESP

This video builds upon our last video CSGO D3D9 video which taught you how to use the dummy device function to get the EndScene address and how to detour it.

In this video we will loop through the entitylist and draw a snap line ESP.

Support us on Patreon : GuidedHacking is creating a community for coders, hackers & reverse engineers | Patreon
Follow us on Facebook : Guidedhacking
Follow us on Twitter : GuidedHacking (@GuidedHacking) | Twitter
Follow us on Twitch : Twitch
Follow us on Reddit : r/GuidedHacking
Follow us on GitHub : GuidedHacking
Follow us on Instagram : Guided Hacking (@legitguidedhacking) • Instagram photos and videos

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bi0sCr3w

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
Nice guides, but after compiling this etc, the game will crashing :D i updated the wrong offsets but not helping :D

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
Nice guides, but after compiling this etc, the game will crashing :D i updated the wrong offsets but not helping :D
Do you have any idea what you're doing? This is not a tutorial for beginners. This guide is for people who already have 3-6 months experience and have completed the Start Here Guide and the Reverse Engineering Guide

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/start-here-beginners-guide-to-learning-game-hacking.5911/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/beginners-guide-to-reverse-engineering-tutorial.13446/

To find out why it crashes use the debugger:

You must dump the offsets yourself

Reactions: Bi0sCr3w

wtfjrn

Nov 4, 2019
Visit site
Really great work dude! Currently worked through the first three parts, planning on adding the 3D ESP soon.
Again thanks for the time and effort put into these.

Reactions: Rake

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
I am unsure, it crashes with these offsets from this dumper

Seems the Dumper not working correct.

https://prnt.sc/rhirvx

Any of these adresses invalide etc.
Some people reported that GH dumper doesn't get the correct offsets. I just ran both dumpers side by side and their output is identical. There is nothing wrong with the dumper, people are just stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Lars and XdarionX

esp1z1

Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
USA
Visit site
Don't tell me Stupid, i did not use another dumper, i know how tu open a exe ... Not Fine Art!
if the offsets are correct than youve done something else incorrect. run the debugger. you should be able to fix this yourself if youre ready for these videos truly

inmaks

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello, the guide is very nice, thank You for guide, I have a question, if I try to add some other features like "noflash" and other things, it's crashing on writing to memory
C++:
DEFINE_MEMBER_N(float, flFlashMaxAlpha, offsets::m_flFlashMaxAlpha);
then
C++:
if (hack->settings.noFlash) {
        float maxAlpha = hack->localEnt->flFlashMaxAlpha;
        if (maxAlpha = 255.f)
            * (float*)hack->localEnt->flFlashMaxAlpha = 0.0f;
    }
I tried so much time, changing code, but, nothing helps, I will be very pleasured, if You'd help me

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts