Outdated CSGO Chams Download

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, these are my CS:GO Chams

https://youtu.be/53kT1vj_qjg

The video is really laggy since I had to record my desktop with CS:GO in windowed mode since Fraps and the D3D Menu can't both be used.

Features
-Character Model Chams
-Some Weapon Chams
-Misc Character Skins
~When the enemy is behind something he will appear RED when parts of him become visible, that part will become GREEN.

WARNING
These Chams were created and intended for OFFLINE mode! Using these online may result in a permanent BAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I'm currently working on a bunch of things for CS:GO, the latest is an Aimbot. I've almost got it finished, just messing with a few more options, but I'll hopefully have it out soon.

These chams can be a little laggy at times because of the way I've set up the Z to show different colors.

Crazywink

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:
Reactions: guru and Fleep

baseball435

Jun 3, 2012
Any chance of getting the source on this? Chams is always something I've wanted to learn but never found a good source. By the way im pretty sure you need a virus scan. Good hack though!

Edit: Oh my god I love the whole mouse hover thing with the text. Looks really good! Unfortunately the hack does not work for me, none of the bots show up but instead sometimes parts of objects will flicker different colors

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
That looks good crazy, love the smooth way they change colors when behind items :)

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Wow! Do you have plan to make it for online mode?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Any chance of getting the source on this? Chams is always something I've wanted to learn but never found a good source. By the way im pretty sure you need a virus scan. Good hack though!

Edit: Oh my god I love the whole mouse hover thing with the text. Looks really good! Unfortunately the hack does not work for me, none of the bots show up but instead sometimes parts of objects will flicker different colors
I'm currently working on updating this, once I've finished everything and like the outcome, I will probably post the source so people can learn from it. :) And moderator's don't need virus scans. ;)
Thanks! :) I'm going to be doing a tutorial on the Mouse Operated menu soon, and I'll show you guys how to add in that mouse-over effect. :)
What version of CS:GO are you using? This should be pretty universal..

That looks good crazy, love the smooth way they change colors when behind items
Thanks c5! :D Always appreciate the feedback. :)

Wow! Do you plan to make it for online mode?
I may start working on an undetected hook once I've finished adding in all the features I want. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Crazywink

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
If you do for online mode, please don't publish the source code! It might help in patching that soon.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
If you do for online mode, please don't publish the source code! It might help in patching that soon.
If I do end up making an online hack, I'll publish the detected source just so people can learn from it. :) But I'll keep the undetected hook to myself until they catch it.. Then I'll release that source too. :p

Crazywink

baseball435

Jun 3, 2012
I'm pretty sure I'm using the most updated version, I have to be because I got it off of steam and it updates it automatically. Also the menu is just white text, im not sure if there is supposed to be a background or not. Anyhow, I hope you can help with the problem, I would love to use it!

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I'm pretty sure I'm using the most updated version, I have to be because I got it off of steam and it updates it automatically. Also the menu is just white text, im not sure if there is supposed to be a background or not. Anyhow, I hope you can help with the problem, I would love to use it!
That's really strange.. I'm about to release an update here in an hour or so, hopefully it will fix the issue. :)

Crazywink

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yh this is great, as people mention making it for online would do well.

IF YOU ENJOY IT LEAVE HIM A THANKS GUYS, thats what the feature is there for :D

Fleep

Reactions: guru

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Thanks for remaining it Fleep! Often, I forget about the Thanks button.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Sorry guys, I said I'd be updating this soon and I simply haven't had time. Life's a little bit chaotic right now. I hope to have an update for this by this weekend, hopefully add in some compatibility and nice features. :) Thanks for your patience. :)

Crazywink

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods