Outdated CSGO Aimbot

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
Been awhile since i dropped support for my multi-hack but i recently released my new Aimbot for CSGO. Much better in both functionality and code optimization compared to before.

Features
Auto Target on current targets death
Crouch Compensation
Friendly Player Filter
Version Check on start

Controls
NUMPAD1: Toggle Aimbot
SHIFT HOLD: Activate Aimbot
INSERT: Exit Hack

Credits
Coder- h4344

VirusTotal LINK
Jotti LINK

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Attachment approved.

Great release, h4344!

Last edited by a moderator:

XR069

Mar 16, 2013
Good job, but not gonna use it, I play CSGO competitive and I hate CS cheaters, other "mini" games like Assault Cube and Ace Of Spades 0.7.5, I don't really care...
Also, CSGO is updated weekly, the aimbot might not work next update.

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
Good job, but not gonna use it, I play CSGO competitive and I hate CS cheaters, other "mini" games like Assault Cube and Ace Of Spades 0.7.5, I don't really care...
Also, CSGO is updated weekly, the aimbot might not work next update.
Ya it is updated weekly, kinda a pain in the ass but i kept this in mind during development and made it very easy to update.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
The hashes don't match between the 2 virus scans. I ran a check on my computer and it matches with the VirusTotal hash, but either something was changed before uploading to Jotti, or something else with the same file name was uploaded.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The hashes don't match between the 2 virus scans. I ran a check on my computer and it matches with the VirusTotal hash, but either something was changed before uploading to Jotti, or something else with the same file name was uploaded.
It was because one was scanned with the zip file and the other with the executable itself. It's corrected now. :)

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
Well.. i tried this with my ESP for CSGO.. ( external )

This and my ESP is bugged. My esp draw sometimes players that doesnt exists and this aimbot aims at people that doesnt exists :/

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
Well.. i tried this with my ESP for CSGO.. ( external )

This and my ESP is bugged. My esp draw sometimes players that doesnt exists and this aimbot aims at people that doesnt exists :/
Last i tested it was performing just fine. Can you give some details as to what you were doing when this happened? Try only running one hack at a time.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts