Video Tutorial CSGO Aimbot Tutorial + CalcAngle Explained in Detail

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

idgnfs

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 26, 2020
Had the same issue, I'm not exactly sure what fixed it but I think it was when I clicked "Reset Settings" in the GH Injector.
Try reading the replies to this comment: Video Tutorial - OpenGL Hooking, Drawing & Text Rendering Tutorial
From the Injector download page:
1586796910922.png

You can't eject a DLL if you are using advanced settings which try to hide the DLL, as @Kekz said just reset the injector to default and it should work fine
Thank you both so much! that solved it, I didn't think I had even messed with any advanced settings must have tho. Thanks for the fast replies fellas.

Reactions: Kekz and Rake

manpower

They call me the noob coder 😎
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jun 9, 2019
REEEEEEEEE after all this time trying to code my first aimbot i finally got it after about 8 months. Thanks for this amazing tutorial!

Reactions: Rake

p376em

Mar 20, 2020
Hi, has anyone got a working version of this recently as when i inject it, it justs crashes csgo. I have updated the offsets and changed client_panorama.dll to client.dll but somewhere still throws a read access violation but im struggling to narrow the true cause down

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hi, has anyone got a working version of this recently as when i inject it, it justs crashes csgo. I have updated the offsets and changed client_panorama.dll to client.dll but somewhere still throws a read access violation but im struggling to narrow the true cause down
Did you do the GHB and learn how to use the Visual Studio Debugger? Do you know how to reverse engineer? These skills are mandatory if you're gonna make hacks

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@p376em

CurrentPlayer is not a valid client, it's gone past the array of valid entities, if it was a valid entity you'd see CS_BasePlayer in the RTTI in Reclass
1609304052273.png

GetPlayer() should return 0 if the element in the entitylist is invalid but it doesn't in this case for some reason, but you can see it's at index 21, when the max players in my game is 20

The reason is because you didn't change panorama -> client in all cases, search your project for panorama and switch it to client.dll in every case, works fine after you do that

also you must manual map if you're not running in -insecure mode