Solved CSGO Aimbot problems

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Hi everyone,

so recetly i started to watch Fleep's Videos on how make an AimBot on CSS and i tryed to the same thing but on CSGO.

Everything works perfectly , i got all adresses and offset i need but the only thing that doesnt work , is to change my Aiming Angle (Or whatever its called).

I've found the static address that use engine.dll like in the video. I can read the information , but when i try to set it , it doesnt do anything , my ViewAngle doesnt even move and i don't know why.

My code seems correct , i did the same thing as usual and i also made a "cout" to see where i should aim (Target) and where im aiming at this moment and everything seems correct in the calculation of the angle to aim.

So now , i don't have any idea of why this is happening so if one of you guys know something about that issue , it would be very appreciated.

If you need me to show a piece of code or whatever , just ask.

Thanks

Max.

P.S Sorry if my text contains some mistakes , I'm french and my english isn't really perfect ! ;)

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
You fucked something up, check where it was and don't forget to normalize your angles.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I think you have not the right addresses.
I had the same problem once.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Reverse the virtual Function SetViewAngles( QAngle &vAngles ) in the Interface VEngineClient. Index is 19, reverse it with Reclass like I did in my W2S tutorial or just search the string SetViewAngles in OllyDbg in engine.dll
Writeable Viewangles is not a static address anymore.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Oh yea, i tryed to find that string in ollydbg , and i found this string "CEngineClient::SetViewAngles: rejecting invalid value [%f %f %f]" and hmm i don't really know what to do next , since its my first time trying to make an aimbot. xD

I knew that something would be different with the CSS aimbot tutorial. :p

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
dude as I started making such, I had the same probs in some games, no worries :) the following function works in nearly every game on dx9/10

C++:
POINT cpos;
GetCursorPos(&cpos);
cpos.x = XofEnemy; 
cpos.y = YofEnemy;
its a simple function of windows which just sets your mouse pos to the 2D coords of the enemys after w2s :) hope that helped a bit :eek:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
This isn't the same thing , i was looking for my AimingAngle , which cant be found by retrieving the actual mouse pos since its a fps and your cursor is always in the middle.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
well, you wanted to make an aimbot, I just told you this alternative way, because it works as well^^ EDIT: ( but i gues only in windowed mode)

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
I found the right adress to set the Angle with some help. And now it works but till i get this error (On CSGO console) : CEngineClient::SetViewAngles: rejecting invalid value [-1.#IND00 0.000000 0.000000]

Hmm, i don't really what i did wrong , but i guess its probably in Angle calculation. If someone know something about this error , it would be helpful.

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
I would just like to point something out. Do not create a hack for CS:GO unless its for offline mode. They updated the anti cheat system 3 days ago. So unless youre experienced, I wouldnt recommend it.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
I would just like to point something out. Do not create a hack for CS:GO unless its for offline mode. They updated the anti cheat system 3 days ago. So unless youre experienced, I wouldnt recommend it.
It was just a serverside update and does not really affect external Hacks. As far as you don't crash the server with the viewangles exploit and don't force the seed, you should be fine. My external Hack with nospread / norecoil / psilent was not affected by the update at all.

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
It was just a serverside update and does not really affect external Hacks. As far as you don't crash the server with the viewangles exploit and don't force the seed, you should be fine. My external Hack with nospread / norecoil / psilent was not affected by the update at all.
Alrighty, wrong by me then;)
Thanks for the right info btw.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Thanks everyone , i found my problem. :)(Added two condition to be sure that value are valid for CSGO)

EdgeExceeder

Feb 13, 2016
Cyrion pls say how you fixed it ...my problem ; WriteProcessMemory(GProcess.__HandleProcess,(PBYTE*)(GProcess.__dwordEngine + 0x4D0C),TargetList[0].AimbotAngle, 12, 0);

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods