Solved CS:Source Entity Player Base

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
Sup guys... I'm trying to make the Memory Triggerbot Tutorial.. However i'm having problem with the Player Entity Base numbers..

I've found the Main Player Entity Base Address, but depending on how many players there are on the game, the Bytes of Entity Distance changes..
Now, i dont know if i found the wrong address, which i don't think so, because it appears all the players infos, or if it's just different from Fleep's one...

When there are 1 bot and ME (2 players) only at the game, from the Base Entity it looks like this:
0000 -> 1st player (ME)
0010 -> 2nd player (BOT)
When there are 8 bots and ME (9 players), from the Base Entity it looks like this:
0000 -> 1st player (ME)
0030 -> 2nd player (BOT)
0050 -> 3rd player(BOT)
0070 -> 4th player (BOT)
0080 -> 5th player (BOT)
The rest i couldn't find, but it must be higher than 0400, because that's how far i looked at..
When it's different from the previous, it also changes for other numbers..

I have MY BASE ADDRESS, and I'm sure that's correct because I successed on BunnyHop and it worked just fine...

Last edited:

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
"Entity distance" is 0x10!

C++:
for i to 32
RPM(Entity+ 0x10*i)  //  u get every players entity

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
"Entity distance" is 0x10!

C++:
for i to 32
RPM(Entity+ 0x10*i)  //  u get every players entity
I dont want to be rude but did you read my topic????????

I tested Fleep's code and it's also shooting on friendlys.. and the reason is explained at my post..

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Didn't he just prove it's not 0x10 -.-

Well try hooking instructions which access all players e.g. health, that way you should get all entities..

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
Didn't he just prove it's not 0x10 -.-

Well try hooking instructions which access all players e.g. health, that way you should get all entities..
Sorry about the newbie question, but what do you mean by hooking instructions.. like, how do i do that?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Sorry about the newbie question, but what do you mean by hooking instructions.. like, how do i do that?
E.g. find an instruction which is always accessing health, then watch Fleeps tutorial on mid function hooking.. hook that instruction accessing it then and look what the registers contain.

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
E.g. find an instruction which is always accessing health, then watch Fleeps tutorial on mid function hooking.. hook that instruction accessing it then and look what the registers contain.
Well, I watched Mid Function Hooking, but yet I didn't understand how can I get the Entity Base from there, also, the number of equals signatures that I create doesn't change when the number of players changes..

Nope he didn't, it is just that not every "id" is taken.
So that means.. -> It is not 10 bytes up ahead because it changes every time the number of players changes...

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Well, I watched Mid Function Hooking, but yet I didn't understand how can I get the Entity Base from there, also, the number of equals signatures that I create doesn't change when the number of players changes..

So that means.. -> It is not 10 bytes up ahead because it changes every time the number of players changes...
It is, but like I said not every slot is used, you have to check then.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
If you have e.g. mov dword ptr [eax+0x100], ebx then via inline asm read out what eax is, that's the playerbase

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
I don't know if i'll make a difference, but I said I sucesseded triggerbot, but what I really wanted to say was that 'I sucesseded BunnyHop"...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods