Solved CS:S memory triggerbot help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Nucleus

Jan 13, 2014
the problem i am having is to do with team checks.

it works great vs. bots i dont shoot my team mates at all, but the second i get on a multiplayer server(vac=off)
it doesnt run the for loop and doesnt read the enemy information so i cant do a team check. here is my code so far i have been thinking that online the entitybase is different. it seems my program doesn't even enter the for loop :(
(found that out, using breakpoints)

C++:
	while(!GetAsyncKeyState(0x75))
	{

if(GetAsyncKeyState(0x6))
		{
			toggle = !toggle;
			Sleep(100);
		}

if(toggle = true)
		{

MyPlayer.ReadInformation();

for(int i = 0; i < NumOfPlayers; i++)
			{

PlayerList[i].ReadInformation(i);
			std::cout << PlayerList[i].Team << std::endl;

}

TriggerBot();
		}else;
	}
}
thanks for anyhelp
and thanks Fleep for the tutorials

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
good thought let me try it out :)

edit: thanks alot man it worked :) was not even close to thinking of that!
No problem. It's not working online because the address is different. So if you search for it in an online server with vac disabled, you should be able to find it. And NumOfPlayers should be how many times it loops, depending on how many players are in the current server that you're playing in.

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
Maybe, you're not reading NumOfPlayers right. Remove the readprocessmemory of it, and use a number

Nucleus

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe, you're not reading NumOfPlayers right. Remove the readprocessmemory of it, and use a number
good thought let me try it out :)

edit: thanks alot man it worked :) was not even close to thinking of that!

Last edited:

Nucleus

Jan 13, 2014
No problem. It's not working online because the address is different. So if you search for it in an online server with vac disabled, you should be able to find it. And NumOfPlayers should be how many times it loops, depending on how many players are in the current server that you're playing in.
lol i feel kinda dumb not being able to figure that out, i said my self "it seems the program doesnt even run the for loop" i shoulda thought about the parameters of the for loop lol :trollface:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods