Solved CS GO Offsets And Other Games Offsets

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Hi. I did create this thread because I wan't to learn memory hacking in other games. I don't know much in CS but I know little about view matrix and such. These offsets for example "iTeamNum" "iWeaponID" "dwBoneMatrix" can be found in other games? For example I done a aimbot. How can I do the targeting mode to Just aim to team or enemy? I can do that in CS GO with iTeamNum offset. How can I do that with other games? In other games how can I find these offsets? Is someone can give that answers with resources , threads and little bit explanation?

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Hi. I did create this thread because I wan't to learn memory hacking in other games. I don't know much in CS but I know little about view matrix and such. These offsets for example "iTeamNum" "iWeaponID" "dwBoneMatrix" can be found in other games? For example I done a aimbot. How can I do the targeting mode to Just aim to team or enemy? I can do that in CS GO with iTeamNum offset. How can I do that with other games? In other games how can I find these offsets? Is someone can give that answers with resources , threads and little bit explanation?
The same logic applies to other games, the same you found the CSGO iTeamNum you can maybe use to find the same offset in other games.
I can't really give any full explanation with such a general subject "other games" but of course each game has it's own behavior, and the only thing you need is to apply the logic on what you want to do.
If you want to find your team in another game, you can do the same you did with csgo, find your localplayer by subtracting the hp and once there dissect the data structure and keep switching teams until you find the offset that'll be holding it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
I did give the teamNum for example. How can I learn these? I want the learn logic and coding.
Check out the guidedhacking channel on youtube.
I would recommend you this series
[video=youtube;RiS-j_ecG0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiS-j_ecG0A&t=3s[/video]

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
I don't want to ask a lot but I did find the Y-Z by decerasing -4 in calculatur with proggramer. When I decerase -4 from Z it's not giving me the x. Z is right because I did try going foward and backward. I will try with dissect /"I forgat". Other then that when I watch these and learn from it can I do these in other games? If I download for example aimbot source from fleep's tutorial and I put my x,y,z matrix and such is that gonna work? Thanks for your helps.

Last edited:

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016

I did do that scanning thing in Wolfteam and there is only one pointer and offset. I mean there is 1 result. I will try reasing the scan max level.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I did give the teamNum for example. How can I learn these? I want the learn logic and coding.
They're called netvars and they only exist like this in source engine games, it's part of the game engine logic.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods