Solved CS:GO| m_viewPunchAngle & m_aimPunchAngle base+offset help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Hey everyone, here to ask for a little reversing assistance.
trying to find the offsets and base for:
m_viewPunchAngle
m_aimPunchAngle

I really wanna make an external no-recoil for you guys but i need these for that to happen. it's a b**** to find with Cengine and sadly I'm no good with olly, any help would be much appreciated!!!

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Open Olly,go into client.dll, list all referenced strings, search for m_Local, the offset is right under the string, search for m_aimPunchAngle, same here, add offset of m_Local and m_aimPunchAngle together and you have your offset.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey everyone, here to ask for a little reversing assistance.
trying to find the offsets and base for:
m_viewPunchAngle
m_aimPunchAngle

I really wanna make an external no-recoil for you guys but i need these for that to happen. it's a b**** to find with Cengine and sadly I'm no good with olly, any help would be much appreciated!!!
There is a console command called "cl_pdump 1" this will show you the exact value of these 2, what I did to find was set CE to pause game while scanning and set hotkeys for increased/decreased value so shoot to get some recoil and scan +/-, and soon enough you'll find it :)

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
yha i was using ce and pdump but the value was changing so fast i couldnt pinpoint it, then i found out you could make a offline match pausable with sv_pausable 1 and i got the offsets that way but for some reason they changed on me a couple hours later and got a little discouraged so ill try both olly and ce again today and see what i can come up with for you guys, thanks for your time as always, have a good one! :)

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
okay so i got the offset for mlocal and aimpunch : (1360+70) = 1430
but whats the base i add them to?
i tried adding them to the playerbase but it gives me a bs static value of '4.whatever'
so i guess i just need to know what base to add them to :/

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods