Solved Cs:go hack

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

in7elllll

Jul 9, 2015
Looking to get into C++, I know probably not the best place to start, currently studying cryptography, thought it would be a good idea to decompile a leaked cheat and see whats what, have a play about with different things, would this be a good idea?

- How and what precautions are made to make sure that a hack stays UD
- What makes one aimbot quicker than another?
- How hard is it to implement security features into a hack.
- How is the menu for an internal cheat made.
- Would need list of things required to get started

Like I said total nooby, no Idea where to go with this, couldn't find any sites so thought I would post up here.

Any tips/advice appreciated, this really intrigues me and there is a huge market for things like this now.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
There is mountains of information for each of the questions you asked, it would be inaccurate to summarize it because you would be missing out on so much, but i'll try anyway and this is more my opinion than fact.

1. VAC, way too much to cover. https://www.unkn0wncheats.me/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat that'll be your best source as its compiled by cheaters and crackers.
2. Again alot of things,
The logical flow of the program(how many statements have to be met before it activates, trading accuracy for speed),
The method used to gain the information that's used in the logic comparisons, most commonly in external cheats winapi's readprocessmemory/writeproccessmemory and memcopy(which i think is like a overloaded WPM/RPM).
Someone else will have to fill you on for internal cheats, i'm not experienced with dll injections.
3. Security features for cheats are like polymorphic and metamorphic code, junk code and lots of other common techniques used in hiding malware are effective. Think of what Malware is to Antivirus is as what a Cheat is to Anticheat.
4. Menus are simply Boolean values with a pretty GUI

That's my experience summarized heavily.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods