Solved CS:GO - External injected into avast.exe

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

vspqq

Jan 12, 2017
Hey guys, first of all I want to say I didn't invent it or something ... I've seen in on UC and wanted to ask you about it. What do you think about external hack injected into legit process like avast.exe etc. ?

In my opinion it should be impossible for VAC to detect it ... but if so, everybody would be using it right ? So can anyone educate me a little bit? Thanks !!! :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Well... Since vac is signature based, wouldn't it just detect the same signature regardless? I feel like this would just create more work with no actual benefits.

Johnyx

Jul 9, 2014
This don't work some external p2c site used this procedure and got often catched.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
The idea is ages old, as iniuria and many other hacks used it before... long long time ago
The aim was to access the game from a process which could not be touched from userspace.
As VAC uses drivers now too, this does not work to hide your hack (anymore).

BTW you would need to have a driver to inject into kernel protected av processes. So why not just use your driver to host your hack and make your life easier for AC's that only work on userspace anyway?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Valve does not use drivers. Dunno where you got that from.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Could you explain me how an anticheat can use drivers to detect cheats? I really don't know how it works.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
yeh fucked that one up... i was reading old/other threads before :FailFish:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods