Outdated CS:GO | Ext. Item9 (Re-hashed & Updated 11/04)

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Decided to release a public version of my hack to the community to say thanks for the helpful beginnings, and yes some stuff is left out of the public version.
Instructions are in the ReadMe. Post if you need help, have feedback, or have bugs to report <3

Completely Undetected, no hooks, no remote-calls, contains RPM only!
Instructions included to keep vac from scanning the exe in the ReadMe.

For those of you that get a black screen, you must enable Aero

!!!Do not Re-upload, watermark has been added!!!

Have fun!

Will re-update within 24 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK97QtVT39Y

| VirusScan |

Attachments

Last edited:

kadiler

Nov 1, 2014
Hope there's no crashing when it's approved D: Good job m8 8/8 - IGN

cod3rin

Aug 18, 2013
Great update beesknees but the old version still not detected

cod3rin

Aug 18, 2013
I know but this one's re-hashed just in case for the GH community, because fuck mgp* I hope they do get banned
everyone get banned for using hack that's why many of player Lay low of this hack

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
if they use this hack again still they same
You should start trying to make at least a little sense, first you say it's not detected, then you say everyone gets banned no matter what... do you have a brain? I'm just curious.
If they don't wanna use it then they don't have to. It's their fuckin choice now isn't it?

cod3rin

Aug 18, 2013
You should start trying to make at least a little sense, first you say it's not detected, then you say everyone gets banned no matter what... do you have a brain? I'm just curious.
If they don't wanna use it then they don't have to. It's their fuckin choice now isn't it?
my explanation is so simple......yes i said not detected and yes people get banned because of using any kind of hack unless you have a bypass....you are correct they have a choice to use it or not in game don't be mad beesknees ok!

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
my explanation is so simple......yes i said not detected and yes people get banned because of using any kind of hack unless you have a bypass....you are correct they have a choice to use it or not in game don't be mad beesknees ok!
It's external, you don't need a 'bypass' of any kind, you just need to not be too intrusive, and sorry if I seem angry, ignorant people infuriate me.

iPinkiePie

Oct 29, 2014
Something's up with my PC, this one also doesn't start up. Any possible help?

kadiler

Nov 1, 2014
Still crashes :( But it's only in-game, because in the main menu it's there

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods