Solved [CS:GO] ESP Code */HP/NAME/DISTANCE IN METERS/*

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

vikingtiger911

PLBB
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2015
Hello guis.. i wonder if there are any codes for ESP?
I have tried the recently OpenGL ESP code but it only seems to FPS drop my computer no matter how im trying to fix it.
I have tried to use ESP with Comments as well but seems to be outdated aaaaaaf.
I just wonder if a gentlemenn here would be so nice to just release a little CS:GO External ESP code in a zip folder.
There are many people out there who learn how to code via looking the source code these days. And i am one of them.
Cyaa :-D

EDIT: im a fucking idiot
The method behind drawing ESPs don't change and isn't the reason the cheat becomes outdated. Simply updating the offsets should fix it.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
The method behind drawing ESPs don't change and isn't the reason the cheat becomes outdated. Simply updating the offsets should fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Hello guis.. i wonder if there are any codes for ESP?
I have tried the recently OpenGL ESP code but it only seems to FPS drop my computer no matter how im trying to fix it.
OpenGL should not react like that. Go through the code and try to find out where it's causing the lag. Might be your PC, though I don't know how.

You could probably add timers to see what sections take the most time to complete. If one is taking way too long, then that's probably where the issue is.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods