Outdated CS:GO | Combo_W/Cheese [v1.3] Now w/ RCS!

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Hello, here to release the latest update for my external hack, but this time adapted for CS:GO!
SMAC & VAC will NOT ban you for this. (Tested on many SMAC servers!)

-Only uses RPM and hardware events -
-Bhop has random-delay and junk jumps-
-Option for perfect Bhop-
-TriggerBurst options included-
-RecoilControlSystem for automatic weapons (except the czPistol, and yes there IS still spread, this is only for recoil)-

credit to the Guidedhacking community for helpful beginnings. ;)

PLEASE unbind your 'jump' from SpaceBar and bind it to MWheelDown for Bhop to work!
Also PLEASE rebind your secondary attack button as trig-bot is now on Mouse2!

jump rebind in console: " unbind space; bind mwheeldown +jump"

This hack includes a crosshair-entity TriggerBot (bound to Mouse2), RCS (bound to Mouse1), and Bhop (bound to SpaceBar)!
Instruction:
C++:
1. Run CS:GO
2. PLEASE rebind your 'jump' & 'secondary attack'
3. Open the hack
4. Choose features
5. Enjoy!!
|Left: normal spray; Right: spray with the hack|

Change log:
v1.3:
>RecoilControlSystem on Mouse1!

v1.2:
>Bhop now works when crouching, in shallow water, etc.
>TriggerBot no longer shoots teammates!
>Added TriggerBot option: 2-round burst
>Added TriggerBot option: Timed Tap
>Added TriggerBot option: Timed Tap only when crouching

v1.1:
>updated Bhop and TriggerBot delays
>Added option for Perfect Bhop

Virus Scans:
1. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7131f016bacac653431c12f1/analysis/1397676323/
2. https://r.virscan.org/report/82abd3ecdbdbbc9c6f5ae88490d58ff7.html

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Excellent work! :D Approved. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

thepope123456

Apr 22, 2014
i get an error that the file msvcp110.dll is missing, i checked and i got tis file on my system, what is the problem here?

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
a lot of people get this error when running external hacks made in visual studios, and to be honest i forgot what you have to DL to correct it, but i bet if i do some google magic and you do some as well we can come up with the answer ;) meet back here tomorrow bud

IneverGo

Mar 9, 2014
[COLOR=#008000
-RecoilControlSystem for automatic weapons (except the czPistol, and yes there IS still spread, this is only for recoil)
[/CENTER]

Use hActiveWeapon and reverse GetWeaponId to get the entity of your cz-pistol ;-) then youll be able to include this pistol aswell

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
Use hActiveWeapon and reverse GetWeaponId to get the entity of your cz-pistol ;-) then youll be able to include this pistol aswell
i know how silly, it's just that it doesnt work well with semi auto pistols and P250 has the same weaponID as the cz, so it would be applying the function to both, and i dont want it happening to the p250, so small sacrifice ;)

BeesKnees

Coder
Nobleman
Jul 24, 2013
i get an error that the file msvcp110.dll is missing, i checked and i got tis file on my system, what is the problem here?
Let's see i found 2 solutions because this error can be a bit specific sometimes, so try both of these out:

1. If you have a X64 Windows 7 / 8 and you have the DLL in yr system already you have to copy the file to this directory too:
"C:\Windows\SysWOW64"

2. installing the redis for the version of mvs I used to make the hack can also fix it:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679# (don't be afraid to install both x86 and x64 especially if yr system is x64, while my application is x86)

IneverGo

Mar 9, 2014
i know how silly, it's just that it doesnt work well with semi auto pistols and P250 has the same weaponID as the cz, so it would be applying the function to both, and i dont want it happening to the p250, so small sacrifice ;)
no u dont understand me.
when u reverse that function u get the actual weaponid for cz it is 63
^^ u also get the right one for m4a1 and usp-s ^^ hit me up if u need more info

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods