Solved CS 1.6 Static Addresses

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
So I've been in Counter Strike 1.6 trying to find the player entity base but I'm finding some trouble in finding static addresses.
Here's what I've been doing.
  1. Finding the real hp value
  2. Using "Find out what access this address" that gives me a DWORD for a float pointer
  3. Searching for the pointer that "Find out..." gave me and then
  4. Using "Add Address Manually" checking the Pointer box and filling it with the base address(hp) and plus the offset 160 that the float pointer gave me
And when I do "Browse this memory region" and add a Dissect the Structure it ONLY contains the HP value, I mean it, like it show a bunch of other addresses who doesn't contain even ammo value or another Player position. The only thing it has is the HP value, so how would I find the entire player entity structure ? And another problem is that all these addresses are dynamic and when I restart the game I have to find them all again.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You are using a 1 level pointer, you need to keep tracing backwards to find a longer multi level pointer that always works after restarting the game
Also,CS 1.6 is built on quake engine, uses 3 different classes for your player, they are large and annoying, so you may not find all your player variables is one place

Reverse engineer like a mofo to get it all

p.s: reverse engineerd CS 1.6 SDK
https://github.com/Chuvi-w/CSSDK/blob/master/multiplayer/common/cl_entity.h
It's a start

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
When adding an address manually are using a green address? I mean, in the gridview that CE shows the addresses found are you picking a green one? If there isn't one you need to go deeper until you find something that uses a dll handle, e.g: server.dll + address, client.dll + address, engine.dll + address. This one you'll dissect data structure. I hope I was clear enough, if I wasn't I can explain in portuguese as well.

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
When adding an address manually are using a green address? I mean, in the gridview that CE shows the addresses found are you picking a green one? If there isn't one you need to go deeper until you find something that uses a dll handle, e.g: server.dll + address, client.dll + address, engine.dll + address. This one you'll dissect data structure. I hope I was clear enough, if I wasn't I can explain in portuguese as well.
Explicou bem sim huahuauha, vou ter que procurar mais fundo mesmo então vlw

mohammadiiaa

Silenced
Nov 8, 2019
YOU AL
You are using a 1 level pointer, you need to keep tracing backwards to find a longer multi level pointer that always works after restarting the game
Also,CS 1.6 is built on quake engine, uses 3 different classes for your player, they are large and annoying, so you may not find all your player variables is one place

Reverse engineer like a mofo to get it all

p.s: reverse engineerd CS 1.6 SDK
Chuvi-w/CSSDK
It's a start
You alaways say it is a quake engine what is mean how many engine do wa have?
explain more and easy

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods