Solved Create DirectX Overlay

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

4c1d

Oct 24, 2015
Hey guys,

I am currently trying to create a transparent directX Overlay for an external ESP in C++ , but I can only find old Tutorials with d3dx9.h and as far as I know this is not really compatible with VS2013. :(

Can somebody give me a link to newer tutorial or source code?

Thanks
4c1d

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I installed the DirectX SDK and VS still does not want to let me include d3dx9.h.
If you have any idea what I am doing wrong, I appreciate any help :)
You need to set the additional dependencies/libraries settings under your project options for the VS to look from the correct folder.

Normally it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\ Include\Lib

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys,

I am currently trying to create a transparent directX Overlay for an external ESP in C++ , but I can only find old Tutorials with d3dx9.h and as far as I know this is not really compatible with VS2013. :(

Can somebody give me a link to newer tutorial or source code?

Thanks
4c1d
"D3DX9.h is not compatible with VS2013" , what makes you think headers would be incompatible?
Code is code

4c1d

Oct 24, 2015
I installed the DirectX SDK and VS still does not want to let me include d3dx9.h.
If you have any idea what I am doing wrong, I appreciate any help :)

4c1d

Oct 24, 2015
Thanks for all the helpful comments, it worked so far.
For leraning I am using this tutorial: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4056-How-to-make-a-DirectX-Menu-C,
but now I got 3 new errors :/

Error 10 error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\DrawWindows\D3D9_MENU\Debug\D3D9_MENU.exe D3D9_MENU
Error 8 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_D3DXCreateFontA@48" in Funktion ""int __cdecl D3DIniti(struct HWND__ *)" (?D3DIniti@@YAHPAUHWND__@@@Z)".
Error 9 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_D3DXCreateLine@8" in Funktion ""void __cdecl DrawFilled(int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int)" (?DrawFilled@@YAXHHHHHHHH@Z)".
Error 7 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_Direct3DCreate9Ex@8" in Funktion ""int __cdecl D3DIniti(struct HWND__ *)" (?D3DIniti@@YAHPAUHWND__@@@Z)".

I am really sorry if my questions are dump, but I already added all the necessary dependencies :confused:

-4c1d

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Thanks for all the helpful comments, it worked so far.
For leraning I am using this tutorial: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4056-How-to-make-a-DirectX-Menu-C,
but now I got 3 new errors :/

Error 10 error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\DrawWindows\D3D9_MENU\Debug\D3D9_MENU.exe D3D9_MENU
Error 8 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_D3DXCreateFontA@48" in Funktion ""int __cdecl D3DIniti(struct HWND__ *)" (?D3DIniti@@YAHPAUHWND__@@@Z)".
Error 9 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_D3DXCreateLine@8" in Funktion ""void __cdecl DrawFilled(int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int)" (?DrawFilled@@YAXHHHHHHHH@Z)".
Error 7 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "_Direct3DCreate9Ex@8" in Funktion ""int __cdecl D3DIniti(struct HWND__ *)" (?D3DIniti@@YAHPAUHWND__@@@Z)".

I am really sorry if my questions are dump, but I already added all the necessary dependencies :confused:

-4c1d
#pragma comment (lib, "d3d9.lib")
#pragma comment (lib, "d3dx9.lib")

4c1d

Oct 24, 2015
I have done that, but it does not work...

#pragma comment (lib, "d3d9.lib")
#pragma comment (lib, "d3dx9.lib")
I downloaded the DirectX 9 Overlay by rN' : https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4577-DirectX-9-Overlay and this works fine as far as I have tested it :)

I want to thank you all again for your fast and useful help *:D

If you have any clue why the Overlay by rN' works and the other does not, I appreciate every comment.

-4c1d

PS: I´m sorry for my bad english skillzz :p

XtremeCoder

Jan 21, 2016
I have done that, but it does not work...

I downloaded the DirectX 9 Overlay by rN' : https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4577-DirectX-9-Overlay and this works fine as far as I have tested it :)

I want to thank you all again for your fast and useful help *:D

If you have any clue why the Overlay by rN' works and the other does not, I appreciate every comment.

-4c1d

PS: I´m sorry for my bad english skillzz :p
just change the SubSystem to Windows (/SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods