Download Crazywink's Injector Updated V2.1

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, today I'm releasing the version 2.0 of my .dll injector. :) It's been a long time since I've updated this, so I figured it was time. :)

BIG shoutout and thanks to The_Undead for his DLLImport methods!
It's a completely new design and added a few new features. :) I've completely re-coded this in C#.
If you guys want to see a tutorial on C# injection, let me know and I'll make one. :)

Features:
- Drag-and-drop your dll.
- Automatic injection
- Close after injection
Just a basic injector for now. :) I wanted to get the basic injector re-written in C# and released before I started adding in a bunch of more features like multi-threaded injection and such. :)

Update version 2.1 - Jul 23, 2013
-Mainly updated some injection methods
-Updated to new "2.1 Theme" just because I enjoy designing stuff. :p

Update January 16, 2015 - Small bug fix, reuploaded new revision.

New theme:

Thanks for everyone's continual support with everything!

-Crazywink

PASSWORD
gh.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: adamMajor

programmer

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 15, 2012
If you are using c++ to build the injector so there is an easy way to build it using visual basic . But also very good job

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
i like your design and gfx keep going on crazywink :D you g0t pr0 in some days :)

MRmP

Jul 27, 2012
looks good, though when I tried to run it I got a System.IO.FileNotFoundException :/

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
MRmP said:
looks good, though when I tried to run it I got a System.IO.FileNotFoundException :/
You get this error when you try to run it? Or you've already run it and you're getting the error while the program is open?

crazywink

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
If anyone else can also confirm this error it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Crazywink

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
v1.1 doesn't even show up on mine. I mean it creates process but nothing else visual shows up. Odd, very odd
It might be just me though :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
c5 said:
v1.1 doesn't even show up on mine. I mean it creates process but nothing else visual shows up. Odd, very odd
Gah, pissing me off.. :p Hate trying to fix errors that I don't have, makes it 1,000 times more difficult.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
crazywink said:
c5 said:
Gah, pissing me off.. :p Hate trying to fix errors that I don't have, makes it 1,000 times more difficult.
I redownloaded it and now it worked, no more problems :D

I know what you feel though, that's why I don't release many things. Alot of depression reading through the comments, heh :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Great! Thanks for testing that out for me. :D Makes me feel a lot better it's actually working. :)

Crazywink

Jerduh74

Aug 16, 2012
Hmm I downloaded that Injector and it's not working. Just shown on popup. What went wrong? Is there another way to put it in instead?

Lucky-Dice

Aug 20, 2012
iv tyred to open it run as administrator and everything but nothing comes up :S is everyone else getting this problem ?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, sorry I haven't had time to fix this.. But I finally have re-done the Injector removing all the third-party components, so it should be compatible and working for everyone now. :)

Thanks for your patience. :)

Crazywink

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts