Solved Crashing on injection

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

nb81

Oct 26, 2013
Hey,

I made a CS:GO internal hack for myself and my friend but for some reason it crashes my friend's game on injection(when using my custom loader(Manual Mapping the DLL), it gets injected just fine with Extreme Injector v3.3).
For me, it is working without any problems at all so I find that interesting that my friend can't inject it with my loader. Any guesses what can cause this? DLL is written in C++, loader's in C# if that matters.
Should he delete all VC++/.NET framework related stuff and reinstall them or something?

Thanks in advance!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Hey,

I made a CS:GO internal hack for myself and my friend but for some reason it crashes my friend's game on injection(when using my custom loader(Manual Mapping the DLL), it gets injected just fine with Extreme Injector v3.3).
For me, it is working without any problems at all so I find that interesting that my friend can't inject it with my loader. Any guesses what can cause this? DLL is written in C++, loader's in C# if that matters.
Should he delete all VC++/.NET framework related stuff and reinstall them or something?

Thanks in advance!
Without any code, the best I personally can suggest is set some breakpoints, step through the code, and make sure all of the values are correct. Add more error checking, and assertions for debugging.

Last edited by a moderator:

nb81

Oct 26, 2013
The reason for not giving any code is that only my friend's game crash, mine is fine. So I guess there is something missing from his PC that my dll/loader uses. Actually, I tried to make MessageBoxes at the point where my dll thread is started but DllMain doesn't seem to be called so there must be something .NET related in the loader. I'll have to look around on his PC I guess. Thanks for your reply btw

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
The reason for not giving any code is that only my friend's game crash, mine is fine. So I guess there is something missing from his PC that my dll/loader uses. Actually, I tried to make MessageBoxes at the point where my dll thread is started but DllMain doesn't seem to be called so there must be something .NET related in the loader. I'll have to look around on his PC I guess. Thanks for your reply btw
No problem, be sure to keep us updated as to how things go! :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Some more info pls, is it built on Release or Debug?

Also codes might help, or as Krampus said, place breakpoints..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods