Solved Counter Strike: Source Detect If Player Is Touching Ground

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

MangWTF

Jul 19, 2012
Hello, I need help with CSS. I need to detect if the player is touching ground for a bunnyhop script. And no, just spamming space bar doesn't work. Thank you for any assistance.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
MangWTF said:
Hello, I need help with CSS. I need to detect if the player is touching ground for a bunnyhop script. And no, just spamming space bar doesn't work. Thank you for any assistance.
Knowing what language you're talking about would really help. And by the way, "spamming" space bar does work...

MangWTF

Jul 19, 2012
Sorry I should've specified this, I'm using C++. And spamming the space bar does work, yes, but it's not efficient in getting speed.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
MangWTF said:
Sorry I should've specified this, I'm using C++. And spamming the space bar does work, yes, but it's not efficient in getting speed.
Ah. Yeah, you're probably right. I've noticed it's rather slow on most servers, there are exceptions though. Plus if you build up some speed it will work just fine.

MangWTF

Jul 19, 2012
Helios said:
MangWTF said:
Ah. Yeah, you're probably right. I've noticed it's rather slow on most servers, there are exceptions though. Plus if you build up some speed it will work just fine.
Yeah I see what you mean by that, but it's like when Fleep compares colour aimbots against memory address aimbots, a colour aimbot is slow and uses a lot of memory, whereas an aimbot that uses memory addresses is very fast and efficient. That's why I'd prefer to use the detect ground touching method.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
MangWTF said:
Yeah I see what you mean by that, but it's like when Fleep compares colour aimbots against memory address aimbots, a colour aimbot is slow and uses a lot of memory, whereas an aimbot that uses memory addresses is very fast and efficient. That's why I'd prefer to use the detect ground touching method.
Have you had a look/searched this forum?

ClickMeLink

MangWTF

Jul 19, 2012
Helios said:
MangWTF said:
Have you had a look/searched this forum?

ClickMeLink
No, but I'll have a look. Thanks.

nomad

Aug 2, 2012
If you are still looking for this PM me and I will give you some memory addresses that you can read which give you the x,y,z position plus x,y mouse angles. They are only readable though, Nothing I inputted ever stuck, meaning they were being overwritten by something which I couldn't find. But they are static and work for both multiplay and singleplay.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts