Outdated Counter Strike Global Offensive --> VAC and external aimbots

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Hello, two hours ago I have finished my first aimbot. ( thx @ Fleep for the CSS aimbot video tutorial it helped me alot to work better with cheat engine and find addresses in memory. But I have steal two function from your code: Get3dDistance and CalcAngle function.^_^ )

I have test the bot already on a non-VAC server and it worked great. But now I want to test it also on a VAC server.^^ Does someone now if I will get a ban for changing my view angle?

C++:
        float angles[3]; 
	unsigned addr = GetDllBaseAddress( GameData.ProcessId, "csgo.exe", "engine.dll" );
	addr  = addr + 0x4ca9b8;
	ReadProcessMemory( GameData.CsGoHandle, reinterpret_cast<void*>(addr), &addr, sizeof(float), 0);
	addr = addr + 0x8 + 0x4c80;
	WriteProcessMemory( GameData.CsGoHandle, reinterpret_cast<void*>(addr), &angles[0], 12, 0);

Btw. if you write values to cvar variables like r_drawothermodels or mat_proxy then you get a ban.^^ I played 5 minutes ... BAN :trollface: ( But I have already a new account.)
In the early Counter Strike Global Offensive days it was undetected.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
I don't think VAC will ban for only writing view angles. But you can try it and see?

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Ok ,I have try it. Im not banned but maybe tomorrow? xD
I will let you guys know if im banned.^^

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Like I said, you won't get a ban for writing the viewangles, if you get one, it is not for writing it.

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Ok, now im banned. xD xD
Perma ban

I have still two other accounts with cooldown. :D :D

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
Ok, now im banned. xD xD
Perma ban

I have still two other accounts with cooldown. :D :D
U just got banned for just wrting to the viewangles.. I havnt got banned yet, played with my aimbot for almost 3 weeks now.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
U just got banned for just wrting to the viewangles.. I havnt got banned yet, played with my aimbot for almost 3 weeks now.
No he hasn't. VAC does NOT ban for writing into the viewangles.

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
My mistake ^^ I was online with a wrong account I have 5 accounts or something.
So im not banned. (-:

x86asm

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 3, 2013
Yes, if you play 5minutes you get insta BAN :trollface:

cskimmo69 you will laugh. I played with 2 friend with r_drawothermodels wallhack and no smoke in 10 minutes we ALL were banned no joke.^^
And a other friend has got is ban one day later.
I had 312day match making cooldown. :D

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods