Solved Coordinate to Base Address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

voilence

Mar 13, 2016
Hello guys, I need help regarding some coordinates of the game, well I managed to find the coordinates of my player in game by using cheat engine and the first values that I encountered were the static addresses, which were correct as well, so on game restart it was clear that those are the actual coordinate address, so can I get to base address of the player from that? if yes how? I tried to browse memory region of the game and going back and forwards in the memory looking for the gun ammo etc but could not find any value related to it, am I doing anything wrong?
https://i.imgur.com/kPoBwnF.jpg

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello guys, I need help regarding some coordinates of the game, well I managed to find the coordinates of my player in game by using cheat engine and the first values that I encountered were the static addresses, which were correct as well, so on game restart it was clear that those are the actual coordinate address, so can I get to base address of the player from that? if yes how? I tried to browse memory region of the game and going back and forwards in the memory looking for the gun ammo etc but could not find any value related to it, am I doing anything wrong?
https://i.imgur.com/kPoBwnF.jpg
Structures can be quite large in modern games and it is possible that this address is not your correct address or that your coordinates sre just replicated here as part of another struct or variable. To conform you have the correct address, edit the values in cheat engine. If your player moves in game that is good. To better locate a base address follow Solaire tutorial by using Find What accesses This address on the coordinates and view how the cpu accesses the coordinate using the baseaddress + offset

voilence

Mar 13, 2016
Rake;41228 said:
Structures can be quite large in modern games and it is possible that this address is not your correct address or that your coordinates sre just replicated here as part of another struct or variable. To conform you have the correct address, edit the values in cheat engine. If your player moves in game that is good. To better locate a base address follow Solaire tutorial by using Find What accesses This address on the coordinates and view how the cpu accesses the coordinate using the baseaddress + offset
Well the game doesn't allow to modify that value, but if you freeze that address your player starts to flicker in the game, is it the right address or read only? and link to Solaire's tutorial?

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods