ComputerCraft for Minecraft

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Has anyone of you played computercraft mod for minecraft? I downloaded tekkit mod for Minecraft just this morning and played whole day with my friends online with it and I was completley stunned of the computercraft mod ( it comes with tekkit ) :D

All it does, it adds computers to the game which's activity can be manipulated through DOS window. You can write programs for those computers, write them on floppys, connect computers via wifi modems, make computers interact with other objects, etc.

You can write programs for it in lua language, it also as some APIs in there which make it quite useful for the game. I'm still completely stunned of it and going to mess around with it whole tomorrow ;)

Definetly try it out guys ;)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
That sounds very cool! I'm going to have to check this out. :D

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
crazywink said:
That sounds very cool! I'm going to have to check this out. :D
Just download the technic launcher from their site and when you launch tekkit launcher select tekkit mod from the top left corner and play. :) It might be included in technic pack too but I'm unsure.

( PM me if you don't have a legit minecraft account )

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Today for example I created a nuclear reactor control system :D Programmed a big screen in control room to show reactor temperatures/status, automatic alarm system with lights and sound(if reactor gets too hot), auto open cooling systems(also if it gets too hot), and other things like that.

It's an amazing mod, I'm telling you :) Just make sure you've got a couple of friends to be playing with you, otherwise it may not be so rewarding and enjoyable/fun :D

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
I've messed around with it. The coolest thing I've done was either a GPS system for Turtles, or a wireless server that help passwords for different doors around my base. (i.e. the passwords were not on the actual computers locking the doors). I could also open the doors via computer. There are a lot of cool things you can do. I've seen 3D printers, televisions, etc.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts