Solved Colour Aim bot RGB

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

EricFerel

May 27, 2012
Hi. When I debug the program colours seems to be different. In Photofiltre the blue in the example picture is pure blue, but in the bot it has some red in it. I run with two screens and if I put the picture in screen 2 there are a bit less red.

When I run the complete solution from the download the mouse gets hooked an the first load screen (Before main menu), in some brown stuff.

What do you think might be the problem? Some Nvidia settings? I think it's strange that photo programs can see the true colours thought, and the bot can't.

PS: Tried it on my Laptop and it detects the blue as almost pure. So it will work there (also Nvidia). Btw, I had the same problem with the trigger bot.
Thank you for any thoughts about the issue. Not a really big problem for me thought as I don't play the games, just in it for the coding fun.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
This is weird, my guess is if you said CSS works fine then its the lighting in MW. Other people have said this before

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
That is very weird :-\ , I havent actually heard of that before sounds like if anything was to blame it would be your nvidia ??? Although Im not sure.

Have you tried testing with the RBG picture that I provided in the tutorial?, And if so do the values match the ones you see there when you scan it.

EricFerel said:
When I run the complete solution from the download the mouse gets hooked an the first load screen (Before main menu), in some brown stuff.
That sounds to me like you are searching for a very weak red, on you compareColour() is your .red a very low number? e.g. 0-99

Either way its nice to see other people that are in this mainly for the coding.

Fleep

EricFerel

May 27, 2012
Thanks for fast answer. It's nothing wrong with the code. I even tried your commented code and same problem. I tried the picture, yes. On my laptop it worked fine so it must be something else. I guess it's hard to know for certain without knowing exactly how the bot reads colours. Since Photofiltre seems to read the colours as they should be.
I like it when strange things happens, makes me think more and learn better.

Any ways, I really enjoyed the tutorial and looking forward to future ones.

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
I have the same problem and I have an ati card, so its not nvidia's fault here. I get these values, but in paint I get the right values.
Red: 252,26,25
Green: 76,255,4
Blue: 48,0,254

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts