Solved Color Aimbot Exiting & COD4

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
After you play for a few minutes with the aimbot, it will stop working (It goes on to the system("pause")). I cannot tell what causes this because it seems to be at kinda random times. I'm pretty sure that some point in the Aim_Bot function, it is returning false, even though the game is up and in front of everything, and it was working fine just a second ago.

The other problem, is if you use this with COD4, it doesn't aim anywhere near the bots for some reason, but works perfectly fine in CS:S.

Thanks.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Dynamic lightning and shadows make the changes in the color of the chams, so the colors don't match that the pixel bot is looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hm I see, I dont think ive ever noticed this, I am doing something with this tutorial right now now Il see if I can find the problem

Thanks for the feedback

Fleep

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
You said in the other thread that it may be COD's lighting, but it actually acts really weirdly and it pretty much tries not to aim at the bots. If you don't stare directly at them, it doesn't do anything. If you aim at the color you are looking for, it looks away from it and you usually end up looking straight up. I set the colors to search for to be the same as the ones you did with the trigger bot (green was r<40, g>50, b<40). It was definitely finding the colors, it just wasn't aiming at them I guess.

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
At least I'm not the only one with this problem... I was starting to worry I did something horribly wrong lol...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts