Intro CodeBlue's Overdue Introduction

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CodeBlue

Silenced
Jul 9, 2012
Hello,

I am CodeBlue.

I created an account here back when Fleep was beginning to create the forums, but never could tolerate the ramblings. I wouldn't say I am a lurker, just a sign-up and forget. I started seeing the videos Rake and Solaire are releasing, and I really appreciate the increase in quality and more importantly staying on point with relevant information. I have been hanging out in the Discord chat trying to keep up and I have to say, I like the direction the community is going in. I'm in need of a new community to learn from/with and I hope to make myself a part of this one.

A little about me.. I have been interested in Reverse Engineering and Game Hacking since I was a kid. Back then I would use UGE to modify some values, but didn't really understand what was going on. I was introduced to game hacks released to the public and was amazed at what the authors could accomplish. It was black magic. This was one of the driving factors that would take me into the Computer Science field. I thought a formal education would teach me everything I would need to know. I learned about basic 16 register assembly, C, C++, memory, algorithms, but really only the stuff used to create software. I am a Software Engineer now, but this really only means I help create software and isn't really relevant.

I started trying to learn Reversing and Game Hacking on my own with a small community that has slowly faded. I learned how to scan for memory addresses with CheatEngine, find the dynamic pointers, and even got around to coding a few things. I know enough assembly to get me into trouble. I started Lena's tutorials, and feeling my way through OllyDbg, but am not really comfortable with the tool outside of basic stuff. It still amazes me how people can find structures and call functions. IDA still intimidates me. Even after having read a book on it. I feel like I have an okay understanding of the process. I've coded a few basic injectors specific to the games I have been working on. There's still a lot I don't know but I am looking to push myself to the next level. Eventually, I hope to get to the point where I can do stuff below usermode, but that's quite a ways away.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and learning more about a childhood dream.

CodeBlue

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Glad to have you on board CodeBlue, you really seem like a nice person, therefore I wish you best of luck and fun learning with us!
Enjoy your stay, be a part of this community and help leading it the right way!

Since you're registered since quite a while I guess you already know my welcome posts.
Still, if you didn't check out all of the links you can find them below :)

Start your journey
  1. Rules of the forum - Do not skip this
  2. The road to hacking 1
  3. The road to hacking 2
  4. Check out all the awesome video and text based tutorials we piled up over time!
  5. If you need information on a specific game, check out the according forum section.
  6. If you still have a question make sure to use the forum search first, to avoid asking the same question twice.
  7. Further reading (everything else)

When it comes to posing questions
  1. Solving coding problems
  2. Asking good questions
  3. Aimbot and ESP related questions

That's it from my side for now, I wish you best of luck and much fun getting into game hacking!
Bottoms up, almost weekend :fleep:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
duuuuude! Happy to have you on team GH, if you need any help please just ask

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
you're the guy who lied to me about letmeduckduckgothatforyou :(.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods