COD4 MW Chams hack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
Hey guys I'm releasing this small project I been working on for the last couple of days is a chams hack with nametags and no recoil so if you want to download it you are welcome to do so i also created an injector so you can use with this dll but you can use any other injector you want.

The reason I coded this hack is because I am not very experience Playing COD games I'm a Battlefield Player so I got the game and decided to reverse it to play the missions more effective way.

Game COD4 MW
version: 1.7

Download on the youtube video description as well as virus scan.

there are some false positives thats because of the injector but is clean guys as you can see in the video.

Don't use on PB servers i have not test it on PB Servers.

enjoy,

voidisalive

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Hey Ghetto, it's Star (RH)!

Good to see you here ;) Anyways, what version is that for?

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
Hey star yeah I knew it was you because I seen a video here by you and it had rh on it so yeah glad that you recognize me btw it's for version 1.7 of the game

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
Thanks Helios for posting the link I was not allowed to post links on the main thread so input the virus scan in the YouTube video description and like I mention before there are some false positives because of the injector

Greets,

voidisalive

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts