Solved Cod4 hack beginner

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PTSam

Jan 24, 2017
Hello guys...
I'm new here, i want to make a simple hack to have permanent uav and disable the fog.
Never made a hack before but i have little experience coding with c/c++, c#, java and some other languages, but as i neved tried to make a hack to cod4 i need some help...
I dont use c++ in like 10 years, so i'm a bit forgotten lol

Can some1 give me a help? ;)

Tks

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
First off, welcome to the forums Sam!
Please read the rules and check out our video tutorial section. This should get you started.

When asking for help please provide more information and ask specific questions ;)

PTSam

Jan 24, 2017
Hello Traxin and Rake, tks for the welcome :cool:

I'v read the rules and i'm not begging for hacks or asking some1 to do it for me, i can do it for myself just need a little push to start with it.
What i want its just activate an option that on serverside is seta r_fog_disable "1". Of course i dont want to mess with the server, i just want to do it on clientside (no violation of the rules ;) ).
I'v seen the video tutorial section and it seems everything too advanced for some1 that so far only made software from scratch, i need a "hello world" of hacking cod4 eheh

FDHack have what i want but that shit spams the chat with "FDWorks" :mad:, i'v edited the dll file with the hexeditor of notepad++ and replaced the "say FDWorks" with blank spaces but it still spams the chat...
As we say here in Portugal "Se queres uma coisa bem feita fa-la tu!" or "if you want something good, do it yourself", so i want to make my own hack and with that refresh my skills of c++ :D

Tks :smile:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
FDHack have what i want but that shit spams the chat with "FDWorks" :mad:, i'v edited the dll file with the hexeditor of notepad++ and replaced the "say FDWorks" with blank spaces but it still spams the chat...
Inject that hack, attach cheat engine, search for string "say FDWorks", do "Find What Accesses this Address" then when you find the instruction that acts on it, find the instruction near there that sends that to console and then right click that instruction and do "replace with code that does nothing" that will NOP it and stop it from sending anything to chat

As for r_fog_disable, in a single player game search for 0, then set it to 1 and search for 1, set it to 0 and search for 0 keep doing that until you find the variable. Then just set it with cheat engine or WriteProcessMemory. Someone has done this with many other multiplayer disabled console commands and it does work

PTSam

Jan 24, 2017
I didn't remember cheat engine,i use that a lot and is android brother GameGuardian, that's a way to do it... But with that method i have to do that everytime that i want to play :(
I gonna read the source codes that are here and google some more to see if i can make sense of the code and write something...

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
You can also apply the patch to the binary in olly or another debugger, then it's permanent.

PTSam

Jan 24, 2017
I'v found a way... I'v found the adresses for the Fog in CE(2 float and 2 byte) and saved the file, anytime that i want to use it i just need to call the file and change the values...
The permanent uav i will deal with it later, i didn't give up of make my own dll and control the changes ingame eheh

Last edited:

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Reversing a hack to fix a shitty bug that shouldn't be there to begin with... seems like too much work!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.