Download COD:MW3 Survival Trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

vng21092

Apr 4, 2013
Hey guys, this is actually the FIRST trainer I've ever written for any game. It's not much but I hope some of you guys check it out. I also stumbled upon a... secret weapon? "Weapon_Benelli", I couldnt find anything about it online so yeah... I doubt I'm the first one to discover it though lol. If you wanna check it out go to some survival map, press F2 and switch back to your primary and you'll see.

VirusTotal:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...d3d5b7ee2f5d451df3ac72e5d6e27b220bb/analysis/

Scan.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks for the release but we need a VirusScan to approve the file, I would recommend VirusTotal.com.
See other releases for examples if your unsure.

Fleep

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Some feedback would be nice =]
Congrats on releasing your first trainer! You probably won't get too much feedback atm since it was only downloaded 3 times and was only released a couple hours ago. Just give people time and if they're interested they'll check it out. I don't play MW3 so i didn't download it. If you wanted to release your source I'd be more than happy to look through it and check your programming methods for any possible memory leaks or things like that. Other than that just give it time. :)

vng21092

Apr 4, 2013
Sure, that would be great, thanks. It's nothing fancy haha :D What are memory leaks?

VirusTotal: scan.jpg

Btw, do I have to scan every upload I make?

Attachments

Last edited:

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Congratz on your first game hack, and nice release, and thanks for the source :D

Yes, you do have to provide a virus scan for all attached files :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods